**1st Prize of Best Game Creative Award in the 7th China Game Developers Awards**
**Excellent Indie Game**
How many steps do I need to meet you and not to miss you?
Yesterday! is a 3D Puzzle Game about the philosophy of love and encounter.
Space is independent, time is irreversible. The encounter in life, however, is so amazing that it makes everything colorful.
Yesterday! is not about a story of one couple, it tells story of every couple.
The core gameplay of Yesterday! is based on magic cube. It tells a story of ‘finding him’ from a girl’s perspective.
Players will play as the girl in game. They can move on connected cubes on a same plane, or rotate cubes based on where the girl stands. Objective is to approach the illusion of the girl’s beloved boy.
Players will receive an item with a piece of memory at the end of each level. All the items together tell a story, in which players may see themselves.
* Seven chapters in total. Each of them is designed under a specific topic about love and follows a different play-style and art design based on that topic!
* Yesterday! integrates the difficulties of real-life relationship, such as the different modes of thinking and the struggle of long-distance lovers, into game. Different players may find different stories in game based on their own understanding!
* Easy to play! Click to move the lovers. Rotate to change the shape of magic cube or view. Everyone can enjoy it!
* Multiple fun! Players can both experience the moving story and enjoy puzzle solving!
* Great art design! Graphics based on plane 3D low poly design. Beautiful scenes!
* Pay once for all! Play as much as you want forever!
We will take each single voice seriously! Thank you for your support!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very relaxing and frustrating
I recommend playing this game if you want to relax, but it can get pretty frustrating if you aren't good at figuring out a rubiks' cube or Tetris
The most beautiful game I have ever played
Technical frustration is worth it. If you enjoy puzzles, mechanics, or even poetry, you will enjoy this game. It is a very simple 3D puzzle that gets a bit more challenging each time. I hope the creators make a sequel. I'll be checking out all their games from now on.
Btw, it's cheaper then any of those "free to download" microtransaction gimmicks like Clash of Candy Go.
Beautiful narrative and puzzle
Definitely download and play this through
- Youjia(Shanghai) Info- Tech Co.,Ltd
- 287.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Youzu
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.