Read comic book archive (.cbr, .cbz, .cb7)
Convert comic book archive into PDF and EPUB format.
Copy a comic book to iOS device by AirDrop with converting into PDF and EPUB format in a time.
Create a comic book from PDF and scanned image files.
- Converting file formats
. PDF to comic book (.cbz, .zip)
. PDF to extracting image files
. PDF to EPUB
. comic book to PDF
. comic book to EPUB
. comic book to extracting image files
. directory contains image files to comic book (.cbz, .zip)
. directory contains image files to PDF
. directory contains image files to EPUB
- Support multiple nested archive file
- Support password protected archive file
- ICON Composer; Design your own icons from comic book that you are reading with various graphic effects and templates.
. Send comic book to iOS devices and other Mac via AirDrop
. One click converting and sending a comic book as PDF and EPUB to iOS devices
- Share current page as image with Mail, iMessage, AirDrop, Twitter, Facebook...
- Trackpad gestures : three (or two) fingers swiping for turning page, pinch for zooming
- Magic mouse gesture: swiping for turning page
- Support full screen mode
- Thumbnail page navigation
- Page Layout Mode: one page, two pages and split page modes (split a wide scanned image into two pages)
- Page Layout Direction: left to right and right to left direction
- Scaling: no-scaling, width-fit, height-fit and arbitrary scaling
- Image filters: sharpen, mono and color vibrance
- Open multiple comic books at a time
- Remember recent open file's last reading position
- Auto-reopen the files that open at last quit
- Supporting various comic book formats
.pdf .cbr .rar .cbz .zip .cb7 .7z .lzh .lha .zipx .sit .gz .gzip .tgz .bz2 .bz .bzip2
.tbz2 .tbz .xz .tar .z .lzma .ace .arj .arc .zoo .alz and folder contains image files
fix glitch displaying pdf file
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Comic reader!
This reader is inexpensive which drew me to it; It has the ability to convert, however, it’s missing the ability to convert to MOBI; I’d pay more for it to convert to a kindle format.
For those who aren’t looking for the conversion function I would still highly recommend this app for the price and function. The Icon Composer function is also a great feature for anyone who is trying to build a collection.
Features I would like to see are batch conversions and a GUI for accessing comic collections.
Batch conversions would simplify the conversion process fo collections. As it is now we need to load each comic to convert it which can cause the reader to crash if you’re attempting to convert more than one comic at a time.
Updated GUI would make the app more aesthetically pleasing to use. I’m personally not paying for that feature with this app, but I know there are users who would like that touch.
Not flexible enough
Basically there're three things that I really hate about this app:
1. It doesn't automatically adjust the window size to accommadate images of different sizes, very often the window crops the image or leaves wide ugly borders.
2. Caching is great, but it does not detect the change in the archive file so long as the file path remains the same, which can be really annoying. I have to delete the cache directories manually in order to get it display the updated file properly.
3. All interactions have to be done through either menu bar or keyboard shortcuts, no in-window UI, and I don't want to memorize the shortcuts, some of them are not intuitive af, like why would you use COMMAND LEFT/RIGHT to flip pages? Why can't you simply use LEFT/RIGHT to do like like a normal person would?
There's one thing that's really good though, it generates quicklook previews pretty reliably. If you are a heavy user, I recommend using this app in conjunction with Simple Comic, which has recently found new maintainers.
Nice quick reader
Loads and displays comics quickly. While navigating thru the comic with the arrow keys is ok, would prefer either a mouse click or scroll wheel to turn pages. in the FWIW, a one gigabyte comic archive loads as quickly as an 8 megabyte comic. Does not display text pdfs. Batch conversion would be good (hmm seperate app?)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- YEONG EON KWON
- 14.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Yet Reader Forge
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.