When inspiration strikes, capture it with Yeti.
Quickly capture notes, sketches, audio, photos, and videos right to iCloud Drive. Humming a great song idea? Envision a logo design but away from your sketchbook? Have a breakthrough with your screenplay at 2am? Don't overthink it – just capture it.
Everything you capture is saved and synced to iCloud Drive as files that can be used with other apps. View and share what you’ve captured right from Yeti. Edit or delete them on iOS and OS X with iCloud Drive, or on any device at iCloud.com.
• QUICK & EASY ACCESS: Start capturing right from Notification Center or 3D Touch Quick Action.
• SAVED TO ICLOUD DRIVE: Your files are saved to iCloud Drive in common file formats (.txt, .jpg, .m4a, .mov). Capture ideas for your novel in Yeti then finish it in your favorite word processor.
• IN SYNC: Everything you capture is synced to all your devices using iCloud.
• AUTOMATIC SHUTTER MODE: Start recording a video or shoot a photo automatically right when you open the camera.
• WORKS OFFLINE: Capture your best ideas even when you're offline. Yeti will sync to iCloud once you're back online.
Find out more at http://yetiapp.co or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for all of your emails and reviews. This new version includes these changes:
• Fixed presentation issue with the Today widget.
• Renamed "Automatic Capture" to "Automatic Shutter."
• Improved iCloud Drive syncing. If you're having iCloud Drive issues, please email email@example.com for help.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple & Effective
I bought Yeti hoping to have a place to quickly capture my ideas and what inspires me. Yeti has lived up to that hope.
I have been using it to do rough sketches, write thoughts and ideas, record music samples, and take photos of what I come across that inspires me.
The interface is incredibly simple and gets out of the way, allowing for quick access to adding new content.
I like that it uses iCloud Drive because it does not require any new accounts to sign up for. I was able to get right to capturing my ideas. Also, since the files are saved in common formats, it is easy to update and change them on my computer.
If you appreciate well designed apps and have a need for creating notes with more than just text, give Yeti a go.
Great app, well worth 1.99
Simple to use and good value, Yeti is awesome!
Good Start, But Basic Design Flaws
Love the app, with some exceptions. First, the Yeti folder shows up in iCloud Drive on my iPhone where the files are created, but doesn't sync to iCloud web or my Mac. The second issue is that any text Note, once saved, cannot be edited.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.