yFi helps you to stay connected - and ensures you don't drop out. With all of us having countless online meetings and calls, bad WiFi quality or connection issues make meetings a potential nightmare.
yFi ensures that if you encounter any issues it automatically reconnects so you continuously have the best connection.
- The app supports both dark and light mode
- Choose to show only the TX Rate, only the icon, or both in the status bar
- Set the limit when to react on TX Rate drops
- Automatically reconnect, get notified, or don't do anything when TX Rate drops
- Automatically launch at login
The app is open source on GitHub: https://github.com/rose-m/yfi-app - feel free to contribute!
Finally the app also supports M1 and M2 Macs!
Ratings and Reviews
Neat, clean app
This is exactly what I was looking for: something simple that gives me some idea of the max wifi speed without fluff. The display is minimalistic - straight to the point. It's a neat little app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much! Glad you like it 👍
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michael Rose
- 4.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Michael Rose