The main function:
- Measure and record motion data in real time, and provide weekly or monthly motion trend graphs to make the movement situation clear at a glance;
- Detect sleep data, record the length of deep sleep, shallow sleep time, help users understand their sleep in real time;
- set the bracelet after connecting the bracelet, you can carry out a number of personalized settings such as call alert, smart alarm, sedentary reminder, step number, etc., to provide more convenience for the user's life;
- record your riding, running, etc., visualize the results of the data, let you know your own movements;
- you can connect the synchronization data to Apple Health, to achieve data movement, the user's steps, calories, distance, heart rate and other data will be synchronized;
- Support [health] application, you can synchronize the number of steps, calories and distance to the [health] application after authorization.
- Continuous running GPS in the background may reduce your battery life
We update the app regularly so that we can make it better for you.
This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is good but after some time, my messages notifications stopped working even though it was on in the app. I don’t know what’s going on. It might be the watches problem or the apps problem because I don’t really know. I have no idea what to do. I also lost the ability to get any notifications from any app like insta and more, phone, and others!! Even in the settings, when I go into YFit, I can’t find the notification option. Like, there is only Bluetooth, location, camera, Siri and search, as well as photo. But no notifications while all the other apps have them. Someone please fix this...
Hit or miss since iOS update & time change
Update (after using with Coulax SN87 watch for almost a year): Still some issues with sleep. It mostly works, but it thinks I’m sleeping when I take it off. So now I turn it off when I take it off, so it doesn’t add extra sleep hours. Mine doesn’t work well with exercises that don’t involve distance. It will say I burned less than a calorie for 45 minutes of HIIT or treadmill. For a cheap watch though, it’s not bad. I like tracking my bpm during workouts. If mapmyfitness shows I ran 4 miles, the watch/app will show 2.5. I thought they both use my phone’s gps, so that’s weird. They difference wasn’t as large in the past. I think the watch/app is off.
Old review: The night the time changed I also got an iOS update. Since then it’s been hit or miss. Sometimes it doesn’t record any sleep or steps. I have removed and reinstalled the app and restarted both phone (iPhone 7) and watch (Coulax SN87). I’ve tried both regular and military time formats. It’s still unpredictable. Other functions on the watch seem to be fine, even better with latest yfit release. Workouts, blood pressure, oxygen level. It’s mainly the sleep function that doesn’t work consistently. Also, can we get the oxygen and sleep data to be available for the Apple Health app? Currently Heart Rate data is available.
The step calibration is inaccurate by about 25% with app. I have hiked with numerous people with different devices, ie. Apple Watch, Fit Bit, etc. and although we walk the same distance together, this app consistently shows about 25% less steps and mileage than other devices. There doesn’t seem to be any adjustment utility for the step ratio either to calibrate the steps properly. For example, yesterday I hiked together with a buddy and I know for a fact according to GPS, we walked exactly 5.2 miles, yet this app showed I only walked 4.3 miles at 9,600+ steps, whereas my buddies Fitbit showed 5.4 miles at 15,000+ steps and my iPhone in my pocket showed 5.6 miles at 16,000+ steps, both of which are much more accurate than this app!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 坤 石
- 60.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2020 YFit
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.