All Your Streaming Services in One Place.
Your Streaming Movie & TV Guide. Track, discover and find where to watch TV shows and movies from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Showtime and over 100 more services.
1. Universal TV & Movie Search Guide - Find where to watch TV Shows and Movies streaming online and use the Roku Remote.
2. Personalized Suggestions - Based on the things you like.
3. Personalized Watchlist - Keep track of what you watch and what to watch next.
4. Personalized Daily Reminders - See what's new each day.
5. Price Comparison - Find the free & cheapest ways to watch.
Yidio is the premier personalized TV & movie guide that helps you find where to watch TV Shows and Movies streaming online and discover new things to watch. Save time and money by using one app to manage your TV and movie life.
Universal search to easily find where to watch TV Shows or Movies available across more than 100 sources like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, DirecTV, HBO GO, HBO NOW, Crackle, MTV, CBS, Vudu, FOX, CW, PBS, Lifetime, YouTube, A&E, History Channel, MAX GO, Showtime, Cartoon Network, Comedy Central, VH1, ABC, Starz, EPIX and Fandango, all in one app. What are you waiting for? With Yidio, finding what you want to watch has never been easier.
**PLEASE NOTE** While some streaming services make their movies and TV shows available for free (The CW, Tubi TV), other streaming services require a subscription or cable/satellite login (Netflix, Hulu, HBO GO) or a payment to rent or buy (iTunes). Yidio, however, is free to use to find where to watch your favorite movies and TV shows across all those services. Many of them require their app to be downloaded in order to watch. Yidio helps you install their apps and deep link into them.
Yidio is a top rated movie and TV show app with thousands of 4 and 5 star ratings!
5 Stars – “Easy to use. Finally able to view all available sources for shows and movies in one place.” –Tom777767
5 Stars – “Unlike other apps, Yidio keeps track of what you watch, what episode you left off on, updates on when shows are new, upcoming shows .” –414brooky
5 Stars – “Yidio is a great way to search for TV shows and movies across all of your sources like HBO GO, iTunes, Netflix, and so on. It’s easy to use! ...” –Bazial
Smart – Don't know what to watch? Yidio helps you discover new movies and TV shows with advanced search, filtering and recommendations.
Simple – Once you find what you’re looking for, just tap play to start watching on your iPad, iPhone or TV (via Airplay, Chromecast or Roku Remote).
Personal – Tell Yidio which movies and TV shows you want to watch. It will notify you when and where they are available.
Upgrade now to Yidio Premium to remove all ads from inside the Yidio app. Unlock real-time notifications when a favorite TV show or movie becomes available. Plus, get help faster with priority assistance from expert Yidio support staff.
Try Yidio Premium free for the first 7 days! After that, your Yidio Premium monthly or yearly subscription will auto-renew each month with a cost of $4.99 per month or each year with a cost of $47.99 per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Premium.
Universal search & discovery for any TV show or movie!
Improvements for show and episode data setup
Ratings and Reviews
Virtually all of the speed problems have been resolved. The app makes it easy to find streaming sources for specific TV shows and movies. The last year of updates has made a huge difference in usability. The UI is basic, without a lot of clutter. Search results are accurate , but not always complete - it may miss a source on occasion. Given the sheer number of TV and movie sources and stream available, it does a very good job of locating my requests. I’d like to see a lower price for the annual upgrade, however the free version does a good job. I’ll kick my review up to 5 stars if the upgrade is worth the price - just signed up today.
Has a problem
Edit: The new layout seems to mean that this app now only works in portrait orientation on an iPad? I am not going to pick up my device off its stand and flap it around (kinking and shortening the life of my cord), check the app, and then flap it around some more and get it settled again between shows. Not over and over as a daily thing, for sure. I never use portrait for anything on my iPad unless it is unavoidable, and certainly not when consuming videos. I used to like this app a lot, and hung in through the no-saves phases, and the slow-loading era, but ... this orientation thing doesn't look like a bug ... I think the developers chose to do this on purpose. If so, it's time for me to move on.
The app has a nice interface and is great for keeping track of what I have watched across platforms. While it is pretty good for checking availability on various services, the prices aren’t always accurate. Unfortunately it has a problem now where it has stopped saving data recording what shows I have checked off. It had this problem for a while not long ago and it was fixed or resolved itself, and now it is doing it again. I hope it is fixed soon, and doesn’t happen again, because it has almost gotten annoying enough to go set up all my shows and etc on a different app.
Developer Response ,
The app now supports landscape layout for iPad in version 3.2.77. Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience.
Great app but needs some work
Here’s what I think should be changed:
1) Although load times have improved with recent updates, the app still takes a little too long to load initially.
2) The biggest bug is that the app will not restore to the original position in a list after viewing an entry. For example, if I search movies by a set of MyApps and start scrolling, I may scroll through 5 pages worth of movies, find one I like, and then click it to view details. Everything is fine till this point—now here’s the problem—when I click back to return to the list, I start back at the beginning of the original list! There should be a way for the app to “remember” where I left off and return to that spot. Web browsers have been able to do this sorta thing since their beginning. It shouldn’t be that much more coding to add this small feature. Without fixing this bug, it makes practical use of the app very limited.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are always working to improve performance of the app. If possible could you please visit https://help.yidio.com/support/tickets/new to provide additional details so we can investigate further? Thank you!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yidio LLC
- 35.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Yidio LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Yidio Premium $4.99
- Yidio Premium $4.99
- Yidio Premium $2.99
- Yidio Premium $35.99
- Yidio Premium $47.99
- Yidio Premium $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.