Stay connected no matter where you are!
• Stay up to date with the latest announcements and organizational news for your chosen location.
• Easily view schedules for each day and filter for the types of classes that you like.
• Subscribe to push notifications and stay informed with notifications sent straight to your lock screen.
• No more worrying about keeping up with your barcode or your kids’ barcodes, store them in the app for easy check-in.
Our latest release includes various bug fixes for displaying open locations and their hours.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As a very active Y member I found this app extremely helpful. Being able to quickly get updates and field weather reports was a nice touch. Having all the schedules in one easy to access place is great. Looks good, quick, smooth operation and free. This app definitely warrants a 5/5.
Overall the app is stable and well organized but I have a few suggestions...
1. Make use of the in app sms api, we should be able to easily sms or email event schedules and exercise schedules from the app
2. Make the app multitask aware, I'm guessing the quick app switching api should do the trick
3. Give users a way to add classes to their calendar in app or at least send push notifications for when a class is about to start
Delete and Reinstall
I first gave this update 1 star because it crashed after opening. I went to the help tab and the message said to delete and reinstall to get the updated version. I did just that and it works perfectly. I gave it 4 stars because its still an inconvenience to delete and reinstall just for an update.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.