The YMCA of Middle Tennessee app provides class schedules, social media platforms, fitness goals, and in-club challenges. Our app will also allow you to link many of the popular fitness tracking devices and fitness apps on the market. It uses HealthKit to save your workouts, so they can contribute to your fitness goals and challenges progress.
Have a comment or question? Email our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hey, with every update we do our best you get most of the app. This time we polished a few things, fixed bugs and made some performance improvements to make your app experience better.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
It’s a little clumsy but once you figure it out it’s not bad. I wish it were more intuitive. I also really wish there was a way to see all of the classes you are currently signed up for.
Bring back the old app!!
The new app is not user friendly. Some of the features in the old app were way easier to navigate (I.e. changing locations...still haven’t figured out how to do this in the new app, searching by date). Please bring me the format of the old app for searching for classes. Add being able to search different locations. I consistently visit 3 different locations based on their class times and my availability. It’s so difficult to find a class right now because I’m only able to search one location in the app. Otherwise, I have to go directly to the other location’s website to find their class times.
Great Ideas but Really Missing the Old App
I like the new ideas, but the execution needs a bit of tweaking.
1) need to be able to switch locations more as easily as on the old app
2) love the challenges but the counter isn’t right. I show 3 more days with workouts in one part of the app compared to the challenge part.
3) the old ability to filter classes by time of day was really helpful. Please bring that back.
4) if still doesn’t track your check ins at the ymca. It seems like that should have been task number 1. Why have us create an account if it doesn’t hold that info? Why not have this connect to our existing YMCA accounts?
5) 7/29 update: two months of the app and this is the second month where the goal portion of this thing stops working a few of days before the end of a challenge period.
6) 9/10 not being able to filter the class time periods like we used to is really annoying. For those with 9-5s or people who only go during the day, it makes no sense to have to scroll through all the classes. The old app was better.
- Young Men's Christian Association of Middle Tennessee
- 103.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Netpulse, 2019
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.