Welcome to Yntunzy - solitaire and scanner!
Play the classic game of solitaire with cards using music notation - hear the notes while you play. Solitaire is more fun with music!
- Have fun and learn music notation including some chords and intervals!
- Includes tutorial with sound and information showing the musical deck with four suits and 13-cards in each suit!
- Suitable for all ages!
Scan Yntunzy cards while you play games from go fish to rummy using the card decks available at https://yntunzy.com.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE SCANNER FUNCTIONALITY
The scanner functionality performance may greatly vary depending on your software and hardware. If you have trouble with the scanner - feel free to notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org about what device you are using, so we can make the scanner better.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PERMISSIONS
The game may ask you to grant certain permissions, here's why:
- The game needs read/write permissions to the device storage so it can save your preferences
- The game needs access to your device camera for the scanner functionality to work
- The game asks to access your location, so it may provide better personalized ads
Thank you for playing Yntunzy! We've updated the game to fix the logo. Have fun!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I hate to leave bad reviews but this game is pretty confusing. I teach piano and use lots of apps and computer software programs for Theory.
My students would find this very confusing. If you can simplify it, I would be willing to look at it again. I know lots of time and money go into developing apps so I hope you can make this with different levels. I have students between 8 and 16 that would enjoy it but it would need to be adapted to their level.
Sorry to give it a thumbs down at this time.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review. I would definitely like to make the app more student friendly. It is important to work through the tutorial and there is a graphic of the cards available at any time. Do you have any suggestions about how to make it easier to use?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.