Yochaa is a beautifully designed iOS application that equips novice and professional investors as well as stock market enthusiasts with tools to: analyse the Nigerian Stock Exchange Data , easily seek out the best and worst performing companies from an ocean of stocks and make informed investment decisions.
Yochaa employs an easy-to-use but sophisticated and powerful interface to help you make meaning of financial data.
1. You can now trade on the Nigerian Stock market with Yochaa.
2. View real-time bid and ask prices to enable you choose an optimal limit price for your execution.
3. Lots of tools to help you track your limit orders.
4. We've partnered with CardinalStone Securities, a SEC registered broker-dealer and member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange to provide you with secure, speedy and seamless trading.
PRICES (WITH CHARTS)
1. View price charts of all Nigerian stock market securities over the last five years.
2. View performance of all Nigerian stock market securities at a glance.
3. Easily pick out the best and worst performers.
4. Colour codes instantly show the state of the market on any day.
1. Cut out the noise and focus on only stocks you care about. Easily find stocks based on different performance indicators, index groups, NSE compliance status and more.
1. Monitor the performance of your stocks portfolio with regular price updates.
2. Instant access to useful information on stocks you own: History of purchases, average cost price vs current market price, return on investment and percentage holdings.
3. Create and monitor a dummy portfolio to understand the market before making real commitments.
1. Regular research and analytics articles that would help guide and hopefully improve your investment decisions.
Note: We are constantly making updates to Yochaa. More features will be regularly added and published over the coming weeks. Thanks a lot for your patience.
*DISCLAIMER: Yochaa is an independently developed third party app. It does not belong to and was not developed by The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
1. Trade on the Nigerian Stock Market: It took a while but it was important to do it properly! We have partnered with CardinalStone Securities to allow you trade on the Nigerian Stock Market.
2. Some bug fixes and enhancements. Prices are back on heat maps.
- We'd fund your wallet with ₦1,000 when you open a brokerage account.
- Buy yourself some stocks on us to experience the joy and beauty of trading on Yochaa.
- Withdraw some of the ₦1,000 to see how quick and easy it is to have access to your cleared funds - only a few seconds.
- 2020 was a harsh year, we hope you'd feel some love and achieve your investment goals in 2021 through Yochaa!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Similar to USA apps
This app has all the import features as the robinhood app for the USA. One can see the trend for up to 5 years. Excellent app.
Very Good App except for the disappearing shares
I have been using this app for more than 4 years now and I must say that it’s a very good app. However, I seem to be unable to add new transactions to JBerger after I have reached 5 transactions. Can you kindly find a solution to this.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Osagie Zogie-Odigie
- 105.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014 RME-Ideas Limited
- In-App Purchases
- NSE Ticker annual subscription $9.99
- NSE Ticker Subscription. $6.99
- Credit for A4 Print. $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.