Give your loved one a voice with YoDoc
A communication tool for people on ventilators and/or people with speech impairment due to critical medical condition.
- Exhaustive list phrases that hospital patients commonly use.
- Write your own phrases to be spoken out.
- Draw with finger to show pain area and speak out pain level and intensity.
- Big and clear pictures to help patients under medication to see them better.
- Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, English, Farsi, Hindi, Korean, Russian and Spanish languages
- One correction on Arabic and Farsi translation
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I work in a hospital with critical care patients. Many of them are the ventilators or have tracheotomies. It is great to use on an iPad or iPhone. Two thumbs up!!!
This is a great app for individuals who are intubated or who cannot speak. Would highly recommend it!!!
What's the price?
Nice app. Will I be surprised after 23 hrs? I just wanted to see if it would be good and now the clock is running before patient is ready to start trying to use it. Can I pause?
- Docapps LLC
- 8.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Docapps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- YoDoc Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.