Yoga for BJJ has been in existence for a few years now. It started as the brainchild of Sebastian Brosche, Swedish-born former IBJJF Worlds double gold medalist & UAEJJF World champion. Now he is a black belt & owns a yoga studio with his wife in Norway.
Yoga for BJJ has grown into a massive resource with dozens of structured programs with tutorials and classes. It features a massive Rehab Program library with instruction from professional osteopath & former MMA champion Rosi Sexton.
By downloading the app you can start with the Beginner programs right away & start your journey towards better mobility, flexibility, and overall recovery.
If you are an existing member on yogaforbjj.net, you can log in with your credentials and use your videos on the go.
You can also favorite videos, save them into your own playlists & download them for offline use.
• $21.99 per month, auto-renewing monthly.*
• $119.99 per 6 months, auto-renewing bi-annually.*
* $229.99 per year, auto-renewing annually.*
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
This video app / vid-app is proudly powered by VidApp.
If you need help with it, please head to: https://vidapp.com/app-vid-app-user-faq/
Terms of Service: http://vidapp.com/terms-and-conditions
Vidapp - Connect, Motivate and Inspire
Thanks for choosing Yoga For BJJ!
We update our app regularly to give you the best user experience. This update includes minor bug fixes and feature improvements. Enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So, first off I’m not one of those guys who rolled their eyes about yoga. However, I am someone who thought my weight lifting was more important with a little stretching afterwards. I’m about 2 years into my BJJ journey and I realized that I’m struggling with some moves I would like to have in the toolbox. Someone recommended this program to me and I’ve really enjoyed it. It’s easy to follow with great explanations. There is also lots of commentary about how it applies to your BJJ game. Well worth the money.
I am on day 3 working through the beginner lessons. Great instruction and I really appreciate the encouragement to take it slow and play the long game for maximum flexibility. I hurt my groin this week and was having trouble walking at work. I worked through the groin therapy program this morning and I was able to roll full force at class tonight. It’s like having a physical therapist on call. I found the rib injury therapy to help as well. Very happy!
Great content, good app
I’ve been a subscriber via the website since early ‘18 - Sebastian, Mihai and others have great content. Yoga for rocks, intro series and the rehab are really helpful. The app is new and appears to work fine - still finding my way through it. Download feature is nice.
- Joy Yoga AS
- 143.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Joy Yoga AS
- In-App Purchases
- Yoga For BJJ - Monthly Subscri $18.99
- Monthly Subscription Promotion $9.99
- Yoga For BJJ - Monthly $21.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.