From the makers of YogicFoods original: A Yogic Baking app! No eggs, no refined sugar, only healthy fats and whole grains. A health consciousness baking app that deliveres delicious recipes.
Again, YogicFoods offers so more than just another baking app: We offer you a complete lifestyle app including yogic health benefits with each recipe, chakra information, remedies, imbalances, mantras and even meditations and timers! This way you can achieve a balanced, happy and healthy body and mind without giving up on delicious baked goods.
We are a Kundalini yoga teacher and a stay-at-home mom who are passionate about mindful, healthy and balanced living, cooking … and eating! What we make for ourselves and our daughter is what we beautifully photograph and share with you. Straight from our kitchen table to yours.
- Find delicious homemade recipes using one or more ingredients or keywords
- Sort recipes and essentials
- Quick access to Search, Recipes, Essentials and Meditations using 3D Touch.
- About 50 of our own homemade family recipes
- A mixed variety of vegan and vegetarian recipes
- Essentials, extra recipes for your Yogic pantry
- We keep cooking up more recipes for you and they are added regularly
- All our recipes are without eggs, without processed sugar and we only use healthy fats
- We have many gluten free recipes as well as nut free recipes included
- Yogic benefits and health benefits of the used ingredients in every recipe
- Mark your favorite recipes and view them in your personal favorites list
- Chakra information, typical imbalances, remedies and mantras to get on track
- Find what you are looking for with one or more keywords
- Sort the recipes the way you prefer
- Conveniently share the shopping list via email
- Look up recipes by chakra or simply browse the list
- Read up on background information about the yogic diet
- Very intuitive app, but just in case, we made help screens as well
- Prep your dinner from your wrist with our beautifully designed Watch app
- Get in tune with our Meditations and meditation timers, with adjustable duration
- 3D Touch gives direct access to recipes, essentials, meditations or search
YogicFoods is just us, there is nothing (and nobody) we hide behind the scenes. There are no 3rd party recipe databases or services that we use. From the app development and the beautiful photography to the recipes it is all 100% homemade. From our own pure passion, dedication and love for the food and life given to us. We thank you for all your support on our journey so far, because of you we continuously keep improving.
Enjoy and we wish you delicious, healthy and mindful cooking.
- Exciting new interface with easy navigation
- Support for the latest iOS and iPhones
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tasty and beautiful looking
My daughter in-law gave me a bundle with all the YogicFoods apps, to help me develop a (healthier) vegetarian cooking style. I like that there are plenty of options for veg and vegan. My husband wants to eat mostly gluten free and these apps have many GF recipes as well. I hardly use the meditation timer, but it's nice that it is there. If you are buying this for the yogic aspect of the apps, it certainly accommodates to your needs, I'm sure. There is plenty of info on the chakras and health benefits, even chakra benefits, of the food.
Very nice - recommended
Nice and versatile recipes, both sweet and savory. I think less experienced bakers can surely find recipes to make with success. I love the fact that they are all healthy versions, no refined sugars, no butter and lots of gluten free options... great!
Just like the others (I bought the bundle) very nice, good photos, meditation timer, good search, clear instructions, chakra info and lots of info and advice
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gary Saggu
- 161.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2019 Agni Systems and Development, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.