Cook the world. Balance your chakras. Feel healthier and fitter eating with YogicFoods.
With this third App in the YogicFoods series we explore the world cuisine with plant based recipes inspired by food from around the globe. Let us take you on a trip around the world, while we make the Yogic Diet more accessible and make it easier to eat Yogic Foods.
Recognizable recipes made wholesome, plant based and good-for-you will inspire and enable you to live a healthier and more balanced life.
In every recipe we give you the yogic health benefits of the ingredients. It feels good to know why it is good for you! On top of that each recipe is connected to a chakra to enhance the beneficial properties. You are on your way to a more balanced body already!
Not sure what chakras are and what you need to work on, if at all? Don't worry, we tell you about chakras, imbalances and remedies and give background info on what chakras are and what the yogic diet is.
Do you want to take it a step further? Balance your mind as well with our meditations. Each chakra has a suggested meditation and an adjustable meditation timer to set according to your needs.
We are a Kundalini yoga teacher and a stay-at-home mom who are passionate about mindful, healthy and balanced living, cooking … and eating! What we cook for ourselves and our son&daughter is what we photograph, write down or record on video for you to enjoy with us.
So what do we offer you, in short?
- more than 70 plant based recipes
- yogic health benefits for each recipe
- according to a yogic diet as taught by Yogi Bhajan
- no eggs, no refined sugar, no alcohol, no white butter
- many allergy friendly options like nut free or gluten free
- chakra information to learn about imbalances and remedies
- meditation suggestions for each chakra and
- adjustable timers
- recipes connected to a chakra
- essential recipes to use as Yogic pantry staples
- mark your favorite recipes for a personal recipe list
- conveniently share your shopping list per email
- search what you’re looking for
- order recipes from a-z, z-a or
- look up recipes per chakra
- direct access to our latest news and videos
- background info on chakras and the Yogic Diet
- prep the latest recipes from your wrist with our watch app
- 3D Touch gives direct access to recipes, essentials, meditations or search
YogicFoods is just the 2 of us, there is nothing (and nobody) we hide behind the scenes. There are no 3rd party recipe databases or services that we use. From the app development and the beautiful photography to the recipes it is all 100% homemade. From our own pure passion, dedication and love for the food and life given to us. We thank you for all your support on our journey so far, because of you we continuously keep improving.
Enjoy and we wish you delicious, healthy and mindful cooking.
- Regular improvements & bugfixes
- Support for the latest iOS and iPhones
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tasty good-for-you food
This looks so good and delicious and it's all healthy food. Even if you're not into yoga this has really useful information about the foods' health benefits. You can tell the makers are passionate about what they're doing which I prefer to those pure profit driven cooking apps ... thumbs up on this one!
Wonderful app just like the other 2 in this series. The basic info like chakras, diet info, meditation timer is overlapping with the others, but the recipes are all new and focused on an international cuisine
Great food and lifestyle app
Love to read all the extras on food, chakras, diet, yoga - there is a meditation timer as well. Lots of recipes for anyone who wants to do yoga with one (and a half) foot into the real world
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gary Saggu
- 147.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2019 Agni Systems & Development Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.