Cook what you love. Balance your chakras. Feel healthier and fitter eating with YogicFoods. With this Original App of the YogicFoods series we have made Yogic Food more accessible and have inspired thousands of you since 2012.
In every recipe we give you the yogic health benefits of the ingredients. It feels good to know why it is good for you! On top of that each recipe is connected to a chakra to enhance the beneficial properties. You are on your way to a more balanced body already!
Not sure what chakras are and what you need to work on, if at all? Don't worry, we tell you about chakras, imbalances and remedies and give background info on what chakras are and what the yogic diet is.
Do you want to take it a step further? Balance your mind as well with our meditations. Each chakra has a suggested meditation and an adjustable meditation timer to set according to your needs.
We are a Kundalini yoga teacher and a stay-at-home mom who are passionate about mindful, healthy and balanced living, cooking … and eating! What we cook for ourselves and our son and daughter is what we photograph, write down or record on video for you to enjoy with us.
So what do we offer you, in short?
- more than 70 plant based recipes
- yogic health benefits for each recipe
- according to a yogic diet as taught by Yogi Bhajan
- no eggs, no refined sugar, no alcohol, no white butter
- many allergy friendly options like nut free or gluten free
- chakra information to learn about imbalances and remedies
- meditation suggestions for each chakra and
- adjustable timers
- recipes connected to a chakra
- essential recipes to use as Yogic pantry staples
- mark your favorite recipes for a personal recipe list
- conveniently share your shopping list per email
- search what you’re looking for
- order recipes from a-z, z-a or
- look up recipes per chakra
- direct access to our latest news and videos
- background info on chakras and the Yogic Diet
- prep the latest recipes from your wrist with our watch app
YogicFoods is just the 2 of us, there is nothing (and nobody) we hide behind the scenes. There are no 3rd party recipe databases or services that we use. From the app development and the beautiful photography to the recipes it is all 100% homemade. From our own pure passion, dedication and love for the food and life given to us. We thank you for all your support on our journey so far, because of you we continuously keep improving.
Enjoy and we wish you delicious, healthy and mindful cooking.
We hope you like it, we are sure proud of it!
- New feature, keep up to date with the latest YogicFoods news and videos through in-app access to our blog
- We enhanced the overall user experience
- And lastly, we made it compatible with the latest iPhones and iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Inspiring, useful, complete and helpful
This is so much more than just another recipe app. Even with all those health food apps out there, this one definitely differentiates itself. Besides lovely vegetarian recipes, without refined sugar, butter, eggs and most of them gluten free and/or vegan- this app also offers food/health benefits for each recipe, chakra info plus how to strengthen each, meditations and a timer as well as a info about the yogic diet... very complete, useful, inspiring and helpful in leading a healthy and aware life.
Beautiful and tasty
My daughter in-law gave me a bundle with all the YogicFoods apps, to help me develop a (healthier) vegetarian cooking style. I like that there are plenty of options for veg and vegan. My husband wants to eat gluten free and these apps have many GF recipes as well. I hardly use the meditation timer, but it's nice that it is there. If you are buying this for the yogic aspect of the apps, it certainly accommodates to your needs, I'm sure. There is plenty of info on the chakras and health benefits, even chakra benefits, of the food.
Nice creative recipes
I like these apps and I’m not even really into yoga. I like the fact that they don't use refined sugar and saturated fats like butter. My wife cooks most of the time, but it still is inspirational. I like the different ways to search for recipes.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gary Saggu
- 117.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 Agni Systems & Development, Inc
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.