YOLO - You Only Live Once is a casual finger-swipe/ tap/ tilt physics based game. Control your ragdoll in a beautifully colored world with over 150 million million million different color combinations and dodge an avalanche of spikes coming your way.
- Play as a ragdoll and float across the screen with complete freedom.
- Dodge an avalanche of spikes coming down faster and faster.
- Enjoy astounding music and sound effects.
- Addicting game with simple controls.
- Use leaderboard to share your score with the world.
- Realistic ragdoll physics and collisions.
- Interactive comments.
- Tending to infinity eye soothing color combinations.
- Hidden on screen buttons(soft keys).
- Immersive game play with Blood Effects and Haptic Feedback.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game, horrible name
The game is addicting and fun to play sometimes. However, the name definitely needs some work. I mean, YOLO is probably the worst name for your game. It literally has nothing to do with the contents of the game. Calling it "Ragdoll Avalanche 2 Knock-off" even would be better. (Speaking of which, you completely ripped some of the comments from that game and put them here. If you're going to rip off a game, at least make it more subtle."
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.