Jonathan Hunt, an investigative journalist from New York, travels to Hungary for the first time in his life. The adventure begins as innocently as a vacation in the historical town of Eger, but soon turns into an investigation for a mysterious talisman and in the end it becomes a serious experiment with time travel…
In the role of Jonathan Hunt, be challenged by cryptic inscriptions and secrets of old wine cellars, decode messages and documents from the past or unriddle the key of Schubert’s Unfinished symphony. Let a romance develop, find the clues you need and avoid trouble at any cost!
The iPad version of the first Jonathan Hunt Adventure is the remake of award-winning interactive movie and adventure game Yoomurjak’s Ring from Private Moon Studios. Also available for iPhone as a separate title.
• Deep storyline
• Over 30 real-life locations to be discovered virtually
• Over 800 interactive panoramic images
• Exceptionally rich environmental sound effects and atmospheres
Extra features in the iPad remake:
• User-friendly hint system
• Optional tutorial
• Skip puzzle function
• Mixture of 1st person and 3rd person perspective
• Streamlined slideshow-based dialogues
Upgraded to newer devices and more screenshots added for a better glimpse of this traditional, cinematic adventure game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Private Moon Studios Bt.
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2006 Private Moon Studios Bt.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.