YoruFukurou (NightOwl) is a powerful native Twitter client for Mac OS X, designed for Twitter addicts.
User Interface Designer: @hydroxygenic
- Manage multiple Twitter accounts
- Create tabs from rules (user IDs, keywords and regular expressions)
- Create Twitter search tabs
- Create tabs from Lists
- Block unwanted Tweets (user IDs, keywords, regular expressions and application name)
- Powerful keyboard shortcuts
- Conversation view
- Single user view
- Change font size
- Unread management (hit space key to read through unread Tweets)
- Powerful notification support (sound and growl)
- Two different appearance modes (normal view and mini view)
- Image preview
- "Paste to YoruFukurou" bookmarklet for web browsers
- Autocompletion (user IDs and hashtags)
- Now browsing & now playing
- Upload images
- Customizable image service
- Instant filter
- URL shortening
- Customizable URL shortener
- Show one-sided follow badge
- Color customization
- API Error console
- Regenerated consumer key
Please update to this version to keep using Night Owl.
Old versions no longer functions due to the consumer key regeneration.
Ratings and Reviews
My app won’t update; it has been saying update available forever.
nice program for the blind twitter user
I have been using this client since OS X 10.7 and I find it very usable for my needs. It’s fully voiceover compatible and uses a completely simple interface design. Unlike the twitter client offered by twitter itself, this one streams inline and in order. This makes it very easy for me to track tweets.
Only problem just now, it still only supports 140 character limit. It would be nice to be ale to use it in 280 character mode.
can’t upload pic using twitter pic
still can’t upload pic using twitter picture API.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Akihiro Noguchi
- 3.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © @aki & @hydroxygenic, 2009-2015