Through this app you can:
• Order a taxi for advance booking or an immediate ride
• Pay by cash, credit or debit card
• Track the vehicle on the map as it makes its way towards you
• Receive real-time notifications of the status of your taxi
• See details on the driver coming to pick you up
• See details of the vehicle and its number for an easy meet up
• Receive email receipts for all of your rides
• Book and charge to a charge account for you or your company
Latest version of passenger app features: New password resets flow. New account register flow. New sign in options. Follow-up on booking and many improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
No option to tip the cab driver !
This app basically okay, but there is a big problem when passenger input their credit card on files: it’s: No option or no way to tip the cab driver, that way cause the driver not happy to accept the order without tips, And the passenger needs to tips the driver by cash , it’s not convenient for the passenger too, Need to fix it ASAP . I specifically put a date ( January 30,2022) here , let see how long time will the yellow cab fixed the problem if they care about the app and their business.
Have been using without any issues except not being able to add payment option. Opened up app today, was signed out and then won’t recognize login— get reset password email—keeps asking for usual stuff which I have included—capital and lowercase, digits, special characters… continues to ask or says “reset token” doesn’t work. Retry multiple times with multiple combinations and the eventual “token” error—nothing….Try to set up new account—it recognizes phone number, so won’t let me proceed. Call Yellow to try and find tech support—absolutely no help whatsoever. Then!!!!! A cab driver calls me to say he’s waiting for me. WHAT?!?!! I can’t login but cabs are setting sent anyway?!?!!? So through. You can’t get support I guess, unless you sign in but if you you can’t sign in, you’re plain out of luck. Really irritating.
Ignores manually entered addresses
I’ve run into this problem several times: Open up the app, it thinks it knows where you are, but it’s a little bit wrong. Perhaps you’re across the street from where it thinks you are, or perhaps you walked down the block. You then manually enter the pick up address and it looks fine but the actual address that it sends to the driver is the original location that I thought you were at in the first place. Then the driver shows up at the wrong place and there are problems. Please fix this.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Big Dog City Corporation
- 127.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Albanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Big Dog City Corporation