The perfect app for any educator or parent who’s struggling to manage a student’s or child’s inappropriate behavior!
You Can Handle Them All is a quick-action resource for managing 124 student behaviors at school and at home.
Categorized by the four primary causes of student misbehavior, this app:
• Describes 124 different student behaviors you may encounter.
• Identifies the primary cause of each behavior.
• Offers quick actions you can take to manage each behavior.
• Reveals the common mistakes teachers or parents make when trying to correct behaviors.
• Cross-references related behaviors.
Updated for new apple devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Distilled numerous theories with practical advice for management and discipline. Especially good for those who need a quick menu for effective discipline
This should be a part of every teacher's toolbox
As a music teacher in a large group instruction setting, this app has been invaluable to me! I especially appreciate the "what not to do" as well as the "what to do" sections. Following the advice for the huge variety of behaviors has worked EVERY TIME. Bravo, Master Teacher!
This is an easy to use app that lays out everything clearly. I can mark certain behaviors as favorites so I can review them easily. Lots of information and tips! Definitely considering the book listed under more. Im Curious what additional info it might have.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.