+ Updated for iOS 11
+ Export to more destinations using iOS sharing
Ratings and Reviews
It will be five stars when a couple of quirks are worked out and a feature or two is added:
1. The first picture I take with the app open stays in the capture frame for all my other shots. This makes starting your next shot a little tricky.
2. There's no seamless pano mode. This would be really nice. Even if you had a theme where the edges of the pictures were neither faded nor bordered that would be a lot closer without all the edge detection and blending.
3. The resulting images should be of higher resolution.
4. Live preview in the capture frame would be great but I imagine that's technically very difficult.
5. More/custom themes. How about letting me choose the photo edge/border and the background image/color?
I found I got best results when moving really slowly and having the exposure locked. This app is really intended for making "artistic" collages, not for VR 360 capture (which would actually be really cool...) so don't expect seamless panos or even alignment perfection. The resulting images are still really cool.
I like the app and haven't experienced any crashing, etc as others have. I'm glad I paid the $1.99 for it. I'll use it often.
Love this app but I hope it gets updated so I can keep using it
I don't use this app that often but I really like the results when I do. Lately I've been getting a note that it needs to updated to work with the next IOS. I sure hope they do but since it hasn't been updated in four years it doesn't seem likely. ☹️
Developer Response ,
Crashes immediately after opening
Crashes as soon as I open it. Please fix. Could be cool.
- Boinx Software Ltd.
- 39.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2010-2017 Boinx Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.