You are captain of a submarine on a secret mission behind enemy lines.
Your mission is to:
- Sink all battleships
- Don't sink friendly ships
- Avoid enemy torpedoes
- 5 types of weapons:
- Auto guiding torpedo
- Auto guiding rocket
- Electro-magnetic impulse
- Nuclear rocket
- 3 types of enemy boats and additional friendly boat
- 3 different time settings: Night, Dawn, Day
- Upgrade armor shield of your submarine and upgrade speed of your torpedoes
- Power Ups:
- Double Torpedos
- Faster Reloading Speed
- Coin Doubler
- Continue game possibility if you were sunk
- Animated store items;
- Ability to Undo move;
- Ability to update:
- radar speed;
- radar size;
- periscope googles;
- fire reaction time;
- Ability to downgrade store items;
Defeat your enemies and win the war!
Game by Spooky House Studios
Note: The Free version may be subject to limitations and the limitations are subject to change.
Our standard subscription options are:
1 Year Subscription
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
- Added Japanese and Hindi language
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After taking a long vacation from this game, I decided to try it again. I must say, it has greatly improved, and most of the glitches seem to have been fixed.
I completed ALL of the games in the Easy mode, and am now on game 350 in the Hard mode.
This game is definitely challenging and fun to play. I haven't had to the use too many of the secret weapons yet, but I'm sure they will come in handy in the upper levels.
Thank You Spooky House, for improving the game and providing a fun and challenging experience.
Developer Response ,
Dear player, thank you for the great review! We are happy you are enjoying the game. All the best, Anastasia - Spooky House Studios Support
A good game but ptw
The overall game it self w/o the Pay To Win feeling of everything is amazing. Every time I play it, the game gives the the chills with it's cool creepy sounding tracks and their sound effects. This game, however, is held back. The high prices and the constant urgency to buy "ad relief" and "5,000 coins for 2.99USD" (which you can buy like 3 upgrades with) makes this game feel; 1.) aimed towards children and 2.) Pay to Win af, without these constant "suggestions" and high prices of purchases I would give this game 5 stars no question about it. But the devs' screwed up. They need money to produce games, I get that. Don't juice us for every CENT though. Another thing I need to note, I mentioned that this game is Pay to Win, I need to say it is also, Play to win. After buying all those upgrades and expanded, extra wide radar. You still need to aim the torpedo and fire on target. You can't buy skill. (But you can buy "FnF missiles tho") It's a good game but requires dedication to get through those tight missions that require every shot on target and only alerting 1 ship. The ship you just destroyed.
3/5 - BFC
Developer Response ,
Dear player, thank you for the review. It is not necessary to pay to be winner. There are many ways to get coins in the game. You get daily bonuses, coins for every sunk ship, bonus for combos, Power up with coin doubler. You can watch video ad and get rewards. If it's not enough, then you can purchase coins.
Ads allows us to develop more features and keep the game free. You can get an ”Ads-free” version for any purchase made in the game. Best Regards, Anastasia - Spooky House Studios support. All the best, Anastasia - Spooky House Studios Support
Still having a blast!
I’m up in the eighties on the hard level and it is still a lot of fun. Very easy game to get into and out of. Very easy game to play . Upper levels so far have no ridiculous factors that make advancing impossible. I have three other games that I don’t play anymore because of the ridiculous nature of the upper levels. This is a great game from the lowest level to where I am now. Enjoy!
Developer Response ,
Dear player, thank you for the awesome comment! Enjoy the game.
All the best, Elena - Spooky House Studios Support
- SH Limited
- 69.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Spooky House Studios UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- In-App Purchases
- 5000 Coins $4.99
- Ad Free Version $1.99
- 1000 Coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.