youchamp is an expense management app and lots more. It’s also a chat and an easy as expense sharing app. You can use youchamp to organise events with friends and family, chat with them and pay direct to each other without fiddling with bank account details and using your credit cards. You can even pay your group members with even split or uneven split all within the app.
With youchamp you can pay your bills and expenses without ever leaving the app, and you can also manage all your expenses in the same place. You’ll know how much you are spending and where, and you’ll be able to make decisions about your budget with all the information right in front of you.
youchamp is the best split bill app for:
- Group dinner parties
- Holidays and trips
- Work events and family functions
- Sharing rent and paying bills
- Requesting payments
- And much, much more!
Bill splitting features:
- Make equal and unequal split payments
- Pay with credit card, direct debit or cash
- Request payments from those who owe you
- Keep track of when someone pays you
- Pay for yourself or pay for others
- youchamp does the splitting calculation for you
Expense management app features:
- Make direct payments with only a phone number
- Share group costs or make direct payments
- Ability to categorise expenses
- Make private payments to friends and family
- Organise what you owe and who owes you
- Make recurring payments
- Pay individuals or pay everyone in one go
- Keep a record of the expenses you’ve paid
youchamp is also the best chat app:
- Invite your contact list to join
- Private in-app chat with file sharing capabilities
- Group chat or private chat with others
- Share pictures and videos
- Add a cover photo to your group chat
Other youchamp split bill features:
- 100% secure in-app payments
- Clean, easy-to-use interface
- Intelligent assistant who will help with your questions and expenses
- Totally ad-free experience
- Available to download everywhere. All accounting and money management features work in Australia, Singapore and India.
Some of the ways you can use this expense management app to split group bills with your friends and family:
Split dinner bills:
If you and your friends frequently eat out together, this option works well. You can start a special youchamp group and dedicate it to your outings. Every time you dine together, add a new expense to the group. Since you know you’ll be going out for dinner with the same group again, you can take turns paying the group bill in the app. Our expense management system will keep track of who’s turn it is to pay.
Share costs on holidays:
With youchamp, you and your friends can simply keep a running tally of who has spent money for what. At the end of the trip, youchamp will offset the amounts and everybody can pay their dues accordingly.
Split shared gifts:
To keep everybody happy, why not split an expensive gift amongst your friendship group or family? That way everybody gets the chance to contribute to purchasing a special gift for someone they care about.
Split the rent and household bills:
Set up your share house group by entering your total bill amount and split equally amongst yourselves. Champy does all the maths for you, sends your flatmates texts and notifications and nags them with reminders.
Share group event costs:
You can save yourself money by splitting the costs with your guests or fellow event organisers in youchamp. You can split group event costs between yourselves after the event, when you can afford to do so, rather than having to pay for everything yourself upfront.
How excited are you to use youchamp to split all types of bills, manage shared expenses, instantly chat with friends and keep track of IOUs? Leave us a review to let us know!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.