Our top rated spam call blocker, robo call blocker & visual voicemail app will help you handle your phone calls better while protecting you against spam and robocalls.
See for yourself why YouMail has won over a hundred awards for voicemail and spam protection and is trusted by over 10 million users to better answer billions of calls.
THE FREE BASIC SERVICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING AT NO CHARGE:
* As the top free visual voicemail app in the US, our robocall blocker will block a spam call or robo call faster than other apps to prevent that spam call or robocall.
* Every second a new spam number or robo call number starts up. Our call blocker updates multiple times per day to block a new robo call number the second it appears.
* Not just a robocall blocker! Block any non robocall phone number using a personal blocklist.
* A clean voicemail inbox. We either block the spam call or robo call or suspects are in your spam folder.
OUR AWARD-WINNING CALL HANDLING IS ALSO FREE:
* The highest quality voicemail to text and voicemail to email.
* Give callers the experience they deserve with special personalized voicemail greetings only they hear.
* Phone not on you? Check voicemail online or by email without your phone!
* Save calls and voicemail forever.
* Search calls and voicemail from the app or any web browser.
* Organize leads, projects, or follow-up calls into folders. Save important voicemail forever.
* Share voicemail, forward voicemail and reply to phone calls by email, SMS or a direct voicemail.
We can provide our visual voicemail and robocall blocker for free as many users upgrade.
PROFESSIONALS + ENTREPRENEURS LOVE OUR BUSINESS PHONE LINE SERVICE:
* Any spam call or robo call hears 'Number Disconnected' which gets you removed from spam caller lists.
* Other robo call blocker apps engage a spam call which might sound fun but keeps you on spam call lists and encourages more spam and robo calls!
* Need a second phone number or second line? How about several? Pick a vanity number or a local number from nearby area codes for your business, side hustle or classified listing.
* Add an auto attendant, virtual receptionist or e-receptionist with menus so callers can press a key to connect their call to a partner, assistant or any other phone number.
* Add an after hours or weekend greeting on your main phone number or second number to our auto attendant or virtual receptionist.
* Automated TXT replies make missed callers to your main phone or second number feel less ignored and less likely to call a competitor.
* Automatically forward unread messages to a partner, spouse or any email so important phone calls aren't ignored.
* Host conference calls without a meeting ID or passcode - callers call your virtual conference number and they're in.
* Trusted by over 200,000 businesses: "like Google Voice with better service or Grasshopper with a better app!"
YOUMAIL VALUES PRIVACY!
* Permissions requested only when needed (and no location permission needed).
* Please enable YouMail under Call Blocking extension to block calls. (iOS Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification)
* Free visual voicemail, spam or call blocker personal use for 30+ days will be supported by ads served by Google and Amazon.
* Compatible with postpaid plans to upgrade AT&T voicemail, Sprint voicemail, T-Mobile voicemail, Verizon voicemail, StraightTalk voicemail and others.
* Some prepaid plans, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Google Fi and Consumer Cellular don't widely support conditional call forwarding which prevents customers from using YouMail.
* Activation dials carrier specific codes to forward a missed call to YouMail so we can block robo calls, block spam and provide visual voicemail.
* BEFORE DELETING, Deactivate and Return to Carrier from Settings, otherwise calls still go to YouMail even without the app installed! For more help, visit http://go.youmail.com/deactivate
This update brings YouMail’s latest Call Screening feature to iOS 16 with bug fixes and performance improvements. Now you can eliminate 100% of robocalls on the latest OS from Apple! With a paid subscription, YouMail will automatically screen unknown callers so that only good callers get through. And the rest? Well, you don’t have to worry about them anymore.
Ratings and Reviews
Great company with great products and support
I’ve been a YouMail member since 2007. Back then the product was mostly a smart way to replace my carrier voicemail. Simple things like customized greetings for my contacts, and “out of service” messages for robocalls have been at the core of YouMail from the beginning. Those are still great features. Now, I use it for so much more. Youmail offers a robust collection of features with my new Professional plan. I was able to add an extra line to my phone, and stop paying for a land line. I saved a ton of money and they let me port my number in. Now i can receive texts too. With my professional plan, I now have a virtual attendant. Callers are greeted with their name, given a few options to speak to someone right away, and then if they still leave a voicemail- it’s transcribed and sent to my email. These are big features for a small app, and the price is just right. It costs me less than the price of the landline to have all those features. Plus the few times I’ve needed customer support I was able to talk to a knowledgeable representative who had the skill set to fix the issues, or find someone who could. YouMail feels like a small company with commitment. After 12years, all my services are now in one app - intelligent voicemail, voice-to-text, auto attendant, conference calling, robocall blocking, extra line, and one bill. I’m a very happy customer.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your amazing review! We so appreciate you taking the time to write out this thorough review. We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and that the Professional Plan is meeting your needs. We've passed on your praise of our support team to them as well. We'll keep working hard to produce the best app possible!
Have been a user since the beginning and love it still!
YouMail has taken something very valuable to me and has given it back-TIME! I literally have been a member since approximately 2010. I started as a free user and then had switched to a Professional Plan. The service is second to none and I love how they actually take suggestions on how to better their app and use it. I don’t think that anyone understands the full features of this all in one favorite of mine. And no I don’t own or work for the company in anyway. Honest. This answers callers by name, has a custom recording of my name and business, has conference calling, spam blocking (or block anyone you choose with a message that your phone is out of order), greetings specifically for a contact, and even an extra line for whatever you want. I hate listening to voicemails. This transcribes the vms and text and/or emails them to you. If I needed to hear the tone of the message, I could still listen. Plus it holds up to 10,000 vms. This app is my favorite and so many business associates have commented on how does my phone know their name. People love it. Also, with your friends, there are masses of greetings from funny to musical. I don’t know what I would do without my YouMail. As you may have guessed, I highly recommend it for anyone A+++++! I also love how they are always doing something to improve their product. Thanks, Mike
Very Flexible Voice Mail, a lot of features
I wasn't quite sure if it was worth switching my voice mail from my service provider to YouMail. I decided to switch. A little confused when incorporating YouMail until reading further and found out to get it to work was simply forwarding non answered phone calls from my provider to YouMail. Once I got it forwarded and activated I was surprised how flexible it was compared to my providers mail. I like the fact that it has professional features and features for the average user. If I was in business I would definitely opt to purchase business features, of course at a cost. I use the Plus features which gives you an extra number to separate your personal and other calls, also has a conference call option which is very easy to setup. You can leave seperate greetings for people that leaves a message, a seperate message for those that hangup. Even leave a seperated greeting for you personal contacts, it uses you contacts list. I love all the different Greetings you can use from funny to serious to professional type. I have spent 2 days going thru the greetings and have not finished yet. You can save several greetings and easily switch them out. So far YouMail is working for me. Try it, if you dont like it youneasily revert back to your original voice mail.
Developer Response ,
Aaah! We love your review. It's so great to hear that you've dove into our app to get familiar with it and find your favorite features. We're glad to hear that you're liking YouMail Plus so far too! If you ever have any questions, feel free to Live Chat us at support.youmail.com. Have a wonderful day!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 127.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2019 YouMail, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouMail Plus $7.99
- YouMail Solo $17.99
- YouMail Plus $71.99
- YouMail Plus (inactive) $7.99
- YouMail Solo $179.99
- YouMail Growth $29.99
- YouMail Solo (inactive) $17.99
- YouMail Plus (inactive) $71.99
- YouMail Solo (inactive) $179.99
- YouMail Growth $299.99