Animated avatar emojis are coming! Zmoji is your own personal emoji avatars creator!
With Zmoji, you can create your own personal emojis and GIFs with avatars that look just like you, use your GIFs within iMessage and many other messaging apps, directly from your keyboard!
Be the first to send your favourite emojis and GIFs with your avatar to your friends!
* Numerous facial features are available!
* Create an expressive cartoon avatar that looks just like you!
* Choose from a growing library of emojis and GIFs - featuring YOU!
* Use it in iMessage and more
And more features are coming soon…
Upgrade to Zmoji Premium for more awesome features:
* Unlimited avatars
* Exclusive theme emojis
* Tons of outfits and accessories
It's an auto-renewing subscription:
* 1 month Zmoji Premium for $19.99, auto-renews at the end of each month term at $19.99. Your trial period will begin when you confirm your payment. Your trial period lasts 7 days. No money will be charged or held in your iTunes account before the end of your trial period. After the trial period, monthly subscription will start for $19.99.
* 1 year Zmoji Premium for $119.99, auto-renews at the end of each year term at $119.99.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes store after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you want to cancel subscriptions, please go to iTunes & App Store settings and follow the related guidelines.
- New emojis for more fun in chats.
- Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for making a huge hit with the new zmoji improvements! It is a lot better since I first downloaded last year. The addition of the daily 🎁 was great while they lasted. I miss them. All the updates since then prove that you listen to us, the consumer. You added a lot more options for free clothing styles, and more free looks, so that upgrades this review to
5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟, from the first review of like 1 or 2 🌟🌟 I did purchase a few styles, but they will last forever, and to me they will never go out of style, so it was worth the $4.99 for each one. Thanks for improving this app. If you didn't make these improvements I would've legit deleted it. 2 👍🏼👍🏼
It is the same thing as Bitmoji except it has less to choose from and all the good outfits and pictures are locked and they can’t be unlocked until you pay for it. Which is stupid and what the main comment I read said bitmoji didn’t have a search button look again dumnut it’s there alright, you almost had me fooled for a minute. It’s seems cool at first but you still have to create yours all it does is set the pictures up side by side. But if you are me and only use Snapchat filters to take selfies then this is no help. Honestly though who takes pictures of themselves close up and without any filter or stickers....NOBODY!!! They say if you deciding on whether to try it or not just try it but I say otherwise. It’s too bad I really had high expectations for this. This is highly annoying I don’t have a clue how it got four and a half stars all I know though is that from me it gets 3 lousy stars. I wouldn’t suggest this for anybody. That goes out to especially teens since I’m always using Snapchat and bitmoji works with Snapchat I’ll always stick with it. But I mean you can always download dumb apps with no purpose wasting storage on your phones for fun because I mean that’s entertaining. Whatever though your choice over mine.
I am very disappointed ( please read I know it looks long but please do it)
This app, by far is terrible. When I was younger, I downloaded it and for some reason I loved it. So today I was bored and came across this app. I got it again and paid for it, being an idiot. I knew I could cancel my subscription anytime though. I took a picture of myself. I have very long wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes with these black glasses that I was wearing at the time of the picture. When I clicked “show results,” a blonde girl with short hair, so short like a boy, and green eyes, WITHOUT any glasses, showed up and I was shocked. It’s $20 a month and it is NOT worth it. The pictures on the list is the same display as the bitmoji pictures and those are much better! They completely copied bitmoji and made theirs worse. I unsubscribed but it is still possible for them to charge me. I’m very disgusted that this was “clickbait” and I’m sure that the good reviews are fake. All my advice is: don’t pay. You can download it if you want but if you pay, trust me, you’ll regret it. That’s all and thank you for understanding. If you can do anything to fix the app so that it actually copies what you look like and you make it less like bitmoji, then all is well.
- Quick Atom Ltd.
- 341.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Quick Atom
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Account $9.99
- Zmoji Premium $19.99
- Premium Account $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.