Hally by Health Alliance offers an intuitive and streamlined approach to managing many of your healthcare needs from your mobile device. The app also includes valuable resources such as our physician directory, access to virtual visits, network and out of network coverage details and a lot more.
Register for an account to:
• See what you'll pay for key services like primary care, ER, and urgent care visits in- and out-of-network
• Access Virtual Visits with a healthcare provider on your mobile device
• Get your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum
• Check what care, preventive care, and prescription drugs your benefits cover
• Access and use your virtual ID card on-the-go
• Contact your primary care provider right away
• Find covered doctors and hospitals
• Know where to go for care depending on your symptoms
• Log in quickly using the fingerprint scanner on your device
Bugfixes, additional push notification features.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Some additions but very limited!
Interface is very outdated. Though detailed information is available, its presented in a very unimpressive and confusing manner. Why can’t I add cards to Apple wallet? It would be the first thing people would want to do. It often goes into hang status while retrieving information and throws server errors.
Needs to be built from scratch.
The user interface needs to be updated to the latest gen of iphones. Kinda annoying not being able to click on some buttons and some of the screen is not accessible due to the phone model
User friendly app
Thanks for creating an app where we can quickly access what we would on the website. I’m looking forward to seeing what is to come.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Health Alliance Medical Plans, Inc.
- 92.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Health Alliance Medical Plans
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.