Your Strategy Needs a Strategy is a hands on learning tool for business executives, students, and curious strategists of any kind to experience strategic environments and understand how to choose and execute the right approach to strategy. Using the simplest of businesses - selling lemonade, players must adapt their strategic approach to the various business environments of New York City's five boroughs. Based on the insights of the book Your Strategy Needs a Strategy (Harvard Business Press 2015), this app brings to life the different strategic approaches necessary to survive and thrive in today's dynamic and diverse business environments.
- 5 different boroughs representing 5 fundamental strategic environments: classical, adaptive, visionary, shaping, renewal.
- In total, 15 levels of gameplay against an increasingly challenging and strategically adept, computer opponent named after BCG's founder Bruce D. Henderson
- A Sandbox level where you can choose your prefered environment and level of difficulty
- In-game tips and post-game debriefs connect the gameplay to both theory and strategy in the real world
- Interactive Learn More section that provides background on the strategic concepts underlying each environment and approach to strategy
- Sample content from the book Your Strategy Needs a Strategy (Harvard Business Press 2015)
- Direct links to further materials and videos, such as a TED talk (http://www.ted.com/watch/ted-institute/ted-bcg/martin-reeves-your-strategy-needs-a-strategy)
- Extended seminar version of game available as part of BCG's broader strategy offering. Please reach out to the BCG Henderson Institute at email@example.com for more information.
- small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Business strategists should try this
Develop "muscle memory" for the very different approaches to business strategy and implementation required in different business environments. By leading with game play rather than theory, one develops a more intuitive understanding of the ideas in "Your Strategy Needs a Strategy" (Harvard Business Review Press, 2015)
It’s a hustle to get people to buy his book and the gameplay is montonous and uncreative.
Not works !! Only stay in loading !!
I can’t ply
- The Boston Consulting Group, Inc
- 61.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 by The Boston Consulting Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.