We designed the YourDay Journaling App with a simple vision: create your journal perfectly in conjunction with Evernote. You should keep every moment, every picture, every day als careless and fast as possible. And it doesn’t matter, if you create your journal or diary directly on your phone or dictate it just form your wrist. The second goal is straight forward: We want that you have protected but easy access of your journal from every device. We achieved it with the most perfect app integration of Evernote, if you will.
Important: Please note, that the YourDay App needs iOS 11.0 or higher
* Start the app and you can immediately start creating your journal.
* Dictate your journal directly from the Apple Watch
* You can share Web Pages, Photos and Text from all your apps or Safari with the iOS Share Function.
* The beautiful animated Today widget shows you a selection of your journal and allows you to fast enter
* Motivation events and motivation cards animates you to catch the moment directly. You even doesn’t need to open the app (Optionally)
* View your content with a beautiful animated timeline. One picture is chosen for a day.
* Full offline functionality for all features.
* Perfect integration with Evernote: One notebook per year and one beautiful note for a day.
* You can edit and review the whole day with the build in editor.
* You can use as many pictures as you want for a journal entry.
* Extremely easy access to all of your last taken photos. Just tap the photo on the border. All used photos are check marked, so you knew, which photo is part of your journal.
* The location and time will be kept automatically but you can change all of it.
* You can crop or rotate your photos, before you use them in your photo.
* A beautiful photo viewer is part of your day view. Just tap on a photo.
* With Evernote enabled, you can edit your journal concurrently on every device and even directly in Evernote
* Your journal could be protected with Touch-ID or a passcode. But this doesn’t hinder you from creating your content fast
The dark mode is here!
Eye-friendly, energy-saving and mysterious!
Use the dark mode for a new experience with your journal app. You can easily activate the dark mode in the settings within the app (gearwheel).
I hope you have a lot of fun with this feature!";
The list of Evernote notebooks was not reloaded correctley, if you needed to select a new notebook in the settings. This has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Used several different journal apps and ended up coming back to this one. It uses Evernote, so your storage amount resets every month for FREE, unlike Dropbox which even if you pay has a hard limit and that all but Day One use.
And unlike Day One, this app has it sorted first days as the latest day first, but time goes chronologically, which is exactly what traditional journals do.
Too Much Nagging
Downloaded it and loved it. For about a day. Then began to be really annoyed at the constant, incessant, nagging interruptions. “What are you doing?” “What are you grateful for?” Etc. I dug thru the settings looking for ways to turn this annoyance off, found that even with notifications disabled, they still came thru.
NO THANKS!!! Uninstalled it, trashed it and do NOT recommend it. It work GREAT if they would just allow you to disable the constant interruptions. When I am in deep concentration on a tough problem, the last thing I want is some app asking me what I am grateful for.
Sorry, count me out.
Update after the developer response
Yes I went into the settings and turned off all notifications. It kept right on nagging.
Developer Response ,
You can turn off the "nagging" completely. Go to the settings and deactivate the motivation questions completely. But I thank you for your feedback and will check if I change the default of this feature.
- Andre Claassen
- 85.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 André Claaßen
- In-App Purchases
- YourDay Premium $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.