YourFlights allows you to visualize and analyze flights. It's the only app you'll ever need to keep track of all your flights and comes with the following features.
Visualize all your flights on a beautiful and interactive globe. You can freely rotate the globe, zoom in and out. Select specific years or flights from specific airports to display.
Create a video of all your flights on the globe. This makes it super easy to share with your friends where you've already been in the world.
How far have you flown? How many airports have you been to? YourFlights calculates dozens of metrics and visualizes the key data in beautiful charts.
YourFlights comes with an extensive airport database of more than 8,500 airports.
SCAN BOARDING PASS
To make it super quick and simple to add flights to your database you can use the camera of your phone to scan all major boarding pass codes. Many fields of your flight will be populated automatically.
You can easily import flights from YourFlights, OpenFlights.org or flightdiary.net. Just export the data and open the CSV file with YourFlights.
You can export all your flight data either in YourFlights or OpenFlights.org format.
YourFlights does not require Internet connectivity. All flights can be added even when you are on the go and offline.
- Option fo filter flights on globe according to different airports
- Customizable sorting of flightdata overview (sort by date, departure airport, arrival airport, airline; ascending or descending sort order)
- Distance of flights can be manually changed after a flight has been entered
- Several Bugfixes and UI Optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for travelers!
I really enjoy using this app to track past flights! I can see how many miles and hours I've flown, statistics about airlines and time, and which airports I frequent the most as well. I also really enjoy the interactive map feature that shows each flight. There are also many other stats the app keeps track of, like the airplane model you flew on, cabin class, seat, etc. Great app for travel lovers!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great feedback!
Great potential. Pretty buggy
Great potential and excellent graphics. Problems they need to address:
1) When you import a CSV file from OpenFlights it doesn’t import dates of flights.
2) When scanning a boarding pass it says it sees the barcode but “registration doesn’t exist.” So I entered it manually.
3) It looks like you can record the cool rotating globe feature showing all your flights - has “Start” and “Stop” Recording, but no way to save it!
I think they’ll get it figured out but for now it’s a work in progress.
Fun while it lasted.
I enjoyed this application & even purchased the first premium level, until it stopped working. It would not accept the date of departure & that seems to prevent the flight from being added to my list. I’m not terribly tech savvy & twice e-mailed the developer (?) for assistance but received no response. I’d still like to use this app if someone could tell me how to fix it. Thank you.
- Tobias Hann
- 51.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2020 Tobias Hann
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Silver 50 $1.99
- Premium Gold 300 $4.99
- Premium Platinum ULTD $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.