Empower your own health with a huge range of fitness options at YourHealthWallet!
Good health is not an option, it is a must. You can be fit, manage and also improve your health thru YourHealthWallet.
You can track your exercise, calories, pills, activity, find doctors near your location and write doctors note.
Monitor your vitals such as heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, set goals and track all these activities using reminders at one go.
Calorie calculator for weight loss, exercise, and step tracker, medic alerts combined into one single Health Tracker app!
- Add and track pills, medicine dosage, add medicine color, shape, and a reminder to take the medicine.
- Set the medication reminder and save the drug's history
- Add and track medicine reviews for any allergies and/or side effects
- daily heart rate monitor
- Track the blood sugar - glucose levels (Fasting and postprandial) by a chart
- Add and track weight loss by the chart
- Add a note to all the readings.
- Track systolic, diastolic, heart rate and weight by the chart.
- Monitor your blood pressure
- Calculate the mean heart rate for a week
- Calculate the Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP) of each reading.
- Create reminders for measuring BP, doctor appointment or anything else.
- Show MAX, MIN and AVG number of readings by number and histogram.
- Show statistics of measurement by day, week, month or year.
- Save snapshots to Photos.
- Set reminders to take medication, or to walk, run and cycling, or to add any health vitals during any time of the day.
FIND NEARBY DOCTORS AND PHARMACIES
1. Find a doctor and medical center within 10miles radius
2. Enabled Geolocation to find nearest doctors and medical clinic
3. Read the doctor and pills reviews
4. Find directions and live call from the app
LOG ALL YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
- Track workout walk, run, cycle and sleep using the fitness tracker
- Daily step tracker and the calorie calculator on the dashboard
TRACK DOCTOR VISITS
- Doctor visits - Always wonder why you have visited a doctor and for what purpose. Well, you won’t forget any future doctor visits and the medications recommended.
REACH YOUR PERSONALIZED GOALS
- Goals - Trouble sticking to the plan? Set your personalized goals and manage them.
We are connected with the Health app.
We will connect with all the popular apps and devices -- Including Fitbit, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Strava and many more.
• Join Our Community on facebook — https://www.facebook.com/groups/318743578938859
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
YourHealthWallet is free to download and use.
Read our terms and conditions: https://www.yourhealthwallet.com/termsandconditions
- Add filter for weight result, using kilograms and pounds.
- Show distance in a doctor and pharmacy list.
- Add TouchID login.
- Show weekly and daily Kcal on charts.
- Add speciality and note in Doctor visit form.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to track medications and doctor visits
I can add all the medications I took in the past and add medicine reviews also. I can add and track my heart, blood pressure over a period of time. The best part is that the app is free.
Good app, needs small improvements
In general, this is a great app. What it is lacking is a place to write what kind of doctor you were visiting (OBGYN? Cardiologist?) and notes from that visit. Then it might be perfect...
Developer Response ,
We have added doctor specialty and a text field for adding notes in release 1.1.9.
- Yourhealthwallet LLC
- 102.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yourhealthwallet LLC (a Medblocs, Inc. company)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.