Your YouTour can now be downloaded to work fully offline. So whether you’re showing your Virtual Tour at an expo or travelling overseas to meet with clients, you no longer have to worry about patchy conference wifi or poor internet, affecting your clients Virtual Tour experience of your facility. You can also check your tours analytics to see how it's performing and upload images to your virtual tour image gallery directly from the iPad app.
You can now take your virtual tour with you wherever you go:
- Download your YouTour for offline playback
- View your YouTour in Kiosk mode (great for conference’s, receptions, travel and booking desks)
- View your Analytics and see where your customers are going
- Upload Images to your Virtual Tour image gallery
- Set a Secure Pin for Kiosk mode, which prevents users from quitting out of the tour
- Change between multiple tours on your account
- Sync any changes from your YouTour in the Cloud to your Offline Tour on your iPad
Available to YouTour Pro & Enterprise customers, with your YouTour account.
Minor Bug Fix For 360 Views
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- YouTour Pty Ltd
- 98.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © YouTour Pty Ltd