Get the official YouTube app on iPhones and iPads. See what the world is watching -- from the hottest music videos to what’s popular in gaming, fashion, beauty, news, learning and more. Subscribe to channels you love, create content of your own, share with friends, and watch on any device.
Watch and subscribe
● Browse personal recommendations on Home
● See the latest from your favorite channels in Subscriptions
● Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in Library
Explore different topics, what’s popular, and on the rise (available in select countries)
● Stay up to date on what’s popular in music, gaming, beauty, news, learning and more
● See what’s trending on YouTube and around the world on Explore
● Learn about the coolest Creators, Gamers, and Artists on the Rise (available in select countries)
Connect with the YouTube community
● Keep up with your favorites creators with Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live streams
● Join the conversation with comments and interact with creators and other community members
Create content from your mobile device
● Create or upload your own videos directly in the app
● Engage with your audience in real time with live streaming right from the app
Find the experience that fits you and your family (available in select countries)
● Every family has their own approach to online video. Learn about your options: the YouTube Kids app or a new parent supervised experience on YouTube at youtube.com/myfamily
Support creators you love with channel memberships (available in select countries)
● Join channels that offer paid monthly memberships and support their work
● Get access to exclusive perks from the channel & become part of their members community
● Stand out in comments and live chats with a loyalty badge next to your username
Upgrade to YouTube Premium (available in select countries)
● Watch videos uninterrupted by ads, while using other apps, or when the screen is locked
● Save videos for when you really need them – like when you’re on a plane or commuting
● Get access to YouTube Music Premium as part of your benefits
Note: If you subscribe via Apple, payment will be charged to App Store Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Monthly price: $15.99 USD (US, TC) / $19.99 AUD / $20.99 NZD / $155MXN / £15.99GBP / €15.99 EUR (IE, DE, AT, FR, FI, IT, ES, BE, NL, LU) / $15.99 CAD / 149 kr SEK / 149 kr NOK / 249 ₽ RUB / 149 kr. DKK / R$27.90 BRL / CHF19.90 CHF / ¥1,550 JPY / USD$4.99 (UA, AR) / COP$22,900 / CLP$5,500 / S/.26.90 PEN / €10.99 EUR (PT, CY, GR, MT, EE, LT, LV) / ₹169.00 INR / R94.99 ZAR / USD$9.49 (CR, EC, DO, UY, GT, BO, HN, SV, PY, NI, PA, VE, BY, BM, KY) / 32.99 zł PLN / RON34.99 / 239.00 Kč CZK / Ft2,390.00 HUF / lev14.99 BGN / USD$10.99 (MK) / €9.49 EUR (SK, SI) / ₺21.99 TRY / USD$18.59 (IS) / kn99.99 HRK / ₪31.90 ILS / dh32.99 AED / Rial32.99 SAR / Rial32.99 QAR / USD$7.99 (BH, KW, OM, LB, PG) / Rp79,000 IDR / NT$230.00 TWD / ฿209.00 THB / ₱209.00 PHP / $88.00 HKD / RM23.90 MYR / $15.98 SGD / ₦1,500.00 NGN / £79.99 EGP
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice.
Bug fixes, stability improvements, repairs to space-time continuum.
Ratings and Reviews
Great review thank you
Well explained I’ve been using all the topaz labs softwares but then I came across photo lab 5 and downloaded the free trial and I was blown away by all it’s features and the fact sorry I know it’s a video about comparing the Denoise from topaz and Deep Prime from photo lab 5 we can ignore the fact that with photo lab 5 you get noise reduction,you have features that do the same thing that the sharpen AI does as well all in one software only thing that you don’t have on photo lab 5 is gigapixel AI but it’s a tool that is not very often used so whatever I’m really thinking about getting DXO Lab 5 Pro and add to my collection of softwares I think that if you have the cash to spend and it’s very serious about photography you should have both,these are not toys are instruments of work that you can make that money back from your work,just make sure that you grab your camera at all times with you and keep shooting it’s when you less expecting that you can get some of the great pictures
A Few Annoying Problems...
I’ve been using this app for years and it has been great. It works well and is a nice quality app. I have a few problems though, and it has to do with the subscription tab. The first problem is that it will often say that someone has posted (showing a little blue dot on their icon) but they haven’t. No big deal, but if I click it to make the blue dot go away, then go back to a different tab (such as the home) it will put the blue dot back. That makes it so there is a red dot on the subscription button which just bothers me. It also usually happens to people with less that 1k subs.
The second problem I have is that I don’t get all community posts. I am subscribed to a lot of people, and a good amount of them make posts regularly. Maybe this is supposed to happen, but I don’t get them all, and I would like to.
The last problem (which I find more funny) is that when I click all to see everyone I am subscribed to, it shows everyone as normal. But, if I leave the app and come back, or slide up on my phone (to show brightness or flashlight) it will switch around the names so that they do not match the right person.
Other than these three problems, the app is amazing.
Bring Back Downvotes
Please stop the censorship. Let people communicate freely and decide for themselves what they think and feel. The internet has already become censored enough by the removal of comment sections and through rampant consolidation/mergers into monopolies or near-monopolies. Trying to direct comments into Twitter or Facebook forces people to join those sites which have become clearing houses for sale of people’s private information to companies and to massive profiling by the government. Both should be illegal. These aren’t the principals that America is supposed to be about and it will ultimately be bad even for the businesses that behave this way. Look at what’s happened to Facebook. Same thing goes for the music industry and traditional radio stations. Competition leads to innovation and improvement. Freedom of expression is essential to to our way of life, and censorship does not prevent people from understanding the truth. It just leads people to reject your business and destroys consumer confidence. People know that censorship of this type isn’t for the public’s benefit or for small content creators - it’s to protect powerful figures and special interests and to make the general public feel alone when they disagree with a message, or when they’re being lied to. Please do the right thing, it will work for everyone’s benefit. Thank you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 298.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2021 Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red $12.99
- YouTube Red $9.99
- YouTube Red $10.99
- YouTube Red $7.99
- YouTube Red $8.99
- YouTube Red $6.99
- YouTube Red $7.99
- Membership $15.49
- Membership $11.99
- YouTube Premium $9.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.