Get the official YouTube app on iPhones and iPads. See what the world is watching -- from the hottest music videos to what’s popular in gaming, fashion, beauty, news, learning and more. Subscribe to channels you love, create content of your own, share with friends, and watch on any device.
Watch and subscribe
● Browse personal recommendations on Home
● See the latest from your favorite channels in Subscriptions
● Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in Library
Explore different topics, what’s popular, and on the rise (available in select countries)
● Stay up to date on what’s popular in music, gaming, beauty, news, learning and more
● See what’s trending on YouTube and around the world on Explore
● Learn about the coolest Creators, Gamers, and Artists on the Rise (available in select countries)
Connect with the YouTube community
● Keep up with your favorites creators with Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live streams
● Join the conversation with comments and interact with creators and other community members
Create content from your mobile device
● Create or upload your own videos directly in the app
● Engage with your audience in real time with live streaming right from the app
Find the experience that fits you and your family (available in select countries)
● Every family has their own approach to online video. Learn about your options: the YouTube Kids app or a new parent supervised experience on YouTube at youtube.com/myfamily
Support creators you love with channel memberships (available in select countries)
● Join channels that offer paid monthly memberships and support their work
● Get access to exclusive perks from the channel & become part of their members community
● Stand out in comments and live chats with a loyalty badge next to your username
Upgrade to YouTube Premium (available in select countries)
● Watch videos uninterrupted by ads, while using other apps, or when the screen is locked
● Save videos for when you really need them – like when you’re on a plane or commuting
● Get access to YouTube Music Premium as part of your benefits
Note: If you subscribe via Apple, payment will be charged to App Store Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice.
Fixed bugs, improved performance, took the afternoon off.
Ratings and Reviews
I listen to the rain videos all night to sleep with and have subscribed to at least 100 sites.
I have so many interests from cooking Keto, the adventures of Marc Abel from Colorado Bigfoot and Adler Farms to name just a few. Some of the sites I visit feel more like family like The Hillbillies, Colorado Bigfoot, Grandpa From Adler Farms and more. I am grateful that it is free and all I have to do is watch sales pitches because have found some good purchases and items because of You Tube advertisements from awesome walking shoes that I also bought for my sister who loved them to an electronic that increases the charge on your phone battery in minutes. Thank you for providing use, the subscribers with such a great platform. I do have one issue that concerns me and that is censorship but I believe that issue will iron out when the next administration is elected. I had thought about boycotting you tube for the practice but have decided to wait and see what happens for now.
YT has NOT improved with age
Love the concept & the content; HATE the platform!
As YT has gotten more popular, it has gotten SO much worse! First, ads are out of control! As another said, I understand that a company must make money, but seriously? Ads are forced upon creators even when they do not wish to monetize & the amount of ads are ridiculous! We, the viewers, are bombarded with many more ads than TV uses. And the ads are for things in which I have ZERO interest (hint: STOP with the weight loss ads!). You can also eliminate any ad over 1 minute! If I want to know THAT much about anything, I’ll search for a video! Sadly, it has become all about the $.
Now for the serious stuff (as opposed to the merely annoying). Creators must suffer with having their videos highjacked by ads AND stalkers! SO many creators have had death threats & stalking IRL & many other serious issues & YT does nothing! They do not take this seriously.
And big tech doesn’t make it easy to find out how to complain directly to them about anything. They hide in plain sight.
It’s such a shame that there really isn’t a viable alternative…yet. Remember that YT: yet.
We need wayyy less censorship
I love this app because it's a place that you can find pretty much anything and see how cool people are. But even awesome things have serious problems. I feel like the more people who protest these things the more likely we'll be heard. Honestly this might not even be true which shows how sad our culture is rn but we need to try. Ok, venting time. Like the other reviews I think it's unfair to take down a video because it makes you uncomfortable. And as another of the reviews said we are already trying to make our country more diverse, more open to opinions. But disregarding one because you don't like it means you aren't being fair. It means you're saying we don't matter. Your consumers don't matter. We have freedom of speech for a reason. We have a right to say what we want. In certain circumstances I think censorship is needed but only when it would actually hurt someone and you don't need to take the video down. You could just tag it saying "hey this video is probably not great for children". Yk? I just think it's being selfish and unfair to refuse to let someone share their opinions when it's a human right.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 331.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kyrgyz, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouTube Premium $18.99
- YouTube Premium $18.99
- YouTube Red $12.99
- Movies & Shows $3.99
- YouTube Premium $18.99
- Youtube Premium Family $29.99
- YouTube Premium Family $29.99
- Movies & Shows $2.99
- Super Chat $1.99
- Movies & Shows $1.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.