Make watching your favorite videos easier with the YouTube app. Explore brand new content, music, news and more with the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
Discover even more with the official YouTube app. Subscribe to channels with your favorite content, share them with friends or upload your very own videos for everyone to see.
Get more out of your video streaming app and discover even more with YouTube.
DISCOVER BRAND NEW CONTENT
- Browse YouTube’s personal recommendations on the home tab
- Watch the hottest videos, from music to viral sensations on the trending tab
- Like something? Tap like to save to your personal list or share with your friends!
- Find the videos of the latest hits!
- Watch fresh releases from popular and trending artists
LIVE STREAMS & MORE
- Get the latest news or watch your favorite popular live streams right on your device!
LEARN FROM THE BEST
- Practice and learn alongside the best online
- Watch videos and learn any skill you need
- Explore thousands of videos for makeup, DIY, tips and more!
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Directly share your friends favorite videos with your friends
- Make a playlist that saves your favorite videos
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
Download the official YouTube app and start watching your favorite videos today!
SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE CREATORS WITH CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS
- Support the channel you love with monthly recurring payments
- Stand out in comments and live chat with a loyalty badge next to your username
- Get access to exclusive perks from the channel
WITH YOUTUBE PREMIUM, ENJOY YOUTUBE AD-FREE, OFFLINE, AND IN THE BACKGROUND.
- Watch the videos you love, uninterrupted
- Play videos in the background, even when you open another app or when the screen is locked
- Download videos for when you're low on data or can't get online
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Monthly price: $15.99
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
Fixed bugs, improved performance, drank way too much coffee.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using YT since I first got a phone in 2013. I love watching flamingo aka Albert and I also love watching sssniperwolf. There’s so many things to watch and so many youtubers I love to see! I do have a few suggestions though! Maybe add a YT verification system so that verified people can get noticed even more for being popular!
Another suggestion is that maybe add a YT for you page and add video suggestions that you think that user would like based on watch history! Another suggestion I have is maybe make it easier to adjust volume! By that I mean like when you tap the screen to pause the video there would be a volume thing at the top so you could mute it or adjust the volume while the video is playing!
The only complaint I have is double ads! They honesty get so annoying in the middle of a good video! Especially when there’s two long ones I can’t skip! One ad was fine but when I updated YT a while back when double ads were added I was so confused and a little annoyed! They are something I can kinda handle at times but they do get very annoying!
All in all YT is an amazing app and I use it everyday! Not only to watch amazing creators but I’m a gymnast so I can watch tutorials and olympics to learn a few things!
Sincerely, A very satisfied customer!
Good app but...
So I love this app. I’m on here all the time. It’s got me through some tough times. I know that sounds cheesy but it’s true. Anyway, it’s kind of stupid how you can’t make the kind of content you want without getting a penalty. If the person in the video says a bad word it’s demonetized and I think that’s horrible. Maybe instead of that you could just flag the video so that kids know not to watch it. Or make a rating system so that parents can control the things their kids watch. Kind of like Netflix. But honestly bad words aren’t the end of the world. They would be in the pg13 section. Also I was fine with one ad per video but this is just annoying. Because you can only skip both ads if the first one is skippable. Also when does it end? Are y’all gonna keep going any maybe put in 3 ads? Maybe 4? Then we would be better off just watching regular tv I guess.
Good app but advertisement overload
I understand the need for advertisements but it’s to the point now that it’s negatively impacting my experience. Now that there’s two, back to back ads in every break it’s irritating how much I have to interact with the app just to finish watching the video. The more I use the app the worse the experience gets. I usually like to use the app while doing other things like cooking or cleaning. I mostly listen and don’t always have my phone in hand. In an 11 minute video with 6 ads, the middle break had a 30 second unskippable ad followed by a 2 minute ad that was skippable. Unless I am physically on my phone to return to the video that would be 2:30 minutes of ads just for 1 of 3 ad breaks in an 11 minute video. It’s overload.
I get that using the free version means you gets ads but it’s overshadowing the content. I don’t want to interact this much with something I’m watching. It’s not a game app. Guess I’ll just stick to watching it on the desktop with my ad blocker.
Otherwise, yeah YT is ok. They’re just getting into Pandora territory which is disappointing. Didn’t mind the ads until recently.
- Google LLC
- 242 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red $12.99
- YouTube Premium $15.99
- Movies & Shows $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.