Make watching your favorite videos easier with the YouTube app. Explore brand new content, music, news and more with the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
Discover even more with the official YouTube app. Subscribe to channels with your favorite content, share them with friends or upload your very own videos for everyone to see.
Get more out of your video streaming app and discover even more with YouTube.
DISCOVER BRAND NEW CONTENT
- Browse YouTube’s personal recommendations on the home tab
- Watch the hottest videos, from music to viral sensations on the trending tab
- Like something? Tap like to save to your personal list or share with your friends!
- Find the videos of the latest hits!
- Watch fresh releases from popular and trending artists
LIVE STREAMS & MORE
- Get the latest news or watch your favorite popular live streams right on your device!
LEARN FROM THE BEST
- Practice and learn alongside the best online
- Watch videos and learn any skill you need
- Explore thousands of videos for makeup, DIY, tips and more!
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, or shares
- Directly share your friends favorite videos with your friends
- Make a playlist that saves your favorite videos
- See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
Download the official YouTube app and start watching your favorite videos today!
SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE CREATORS WITH CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS
- Support the channel you love with monthly recurring payments
- Stand out in comments and live chat with a loyalty badge next to your username
- Get access to exclusive perks from the channel
WITH YOUTUBE PREMIUM, ENJOY YOUTUBE AD-FREE, OFFLINE, AND IN THE BACKGROUND.
- Watch the videos you love, uninterrupted
- Play videos in the background, even when you open another app or when the screen is locked
- Download videos for when you're low on data or can't get online
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Monthly price: $15.99
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice
Fixed bugs, improved performance, took the afternoon off.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pure awesomeness but...
The app is unbelievably good and runs really well but here are the issues that NEED to be fixed:
1.the notification-the notification system use to work really well but nowadays it’s broken and it doesn’t notify the subscriber about the newest upload.
2.the lag-this problem is caused by disconnecting or lagging right when you click on the video, when this happens the video plays but with the quality taken down and the audio of the video not being set as the video(the video plays but the audio starts after a few seconds).
3.same problem but-this problem is basically the same but it happens during the video with no lag or disconnections.
4.comments-for some reason nowadays when you want to add a comment in the comment section there’s no problem but when you’ve added the comment and leave, after a few hours if you return to see your comment for a reason it’s not there.
5.basically the same with the likes-it’s just the same but when you like the video and leave and after a few hours you return the video isn’t liked by your account.
That’s it, this is what I’ve been experiencing for the past couple of weeks.
I apologize about the few grammar mistakes I’m not American or English so I’m sorry.
I hope you read this and I hope that this helps you to fix these problems.
Good app but advertisement overload
I understand the need for advertisements but it’s to the point now that it’s negatively impacting my experience. Now that there’s two, back to back ads in every break it’s irritating how much I have to interact with the app just to finish watching the video. The more I use the app the worse the experience gets. I usually like to use the app while doing other things like cooking or cleaning. I mostly listen and don’t always have my phone in hand. In an 11 minute video with 6 ads, the middle break had a 30 second unskippable ad followed by a 2 minute ad that was skippable. Unless I am physically on my phone to return to the video that would be 2:30 minutes of ads just for 1 of 3 ad breaks in an 11 minute video. It’s overload.
I get that using the free version means you gets ads but it’s overshadowing the content. I don’t want to interact this much with something I’m watching. It’s not a game app. Guess I’ll just stick to watching it on the desktop with my ad blocker.
Otherwise, yeah YT is ok. They’re just getting into Pandora territory which is disappointing. Didn’t mind the ads until recently.
I’m not getting some notifications and some youtubers aren’t getting any views
I’m subscribed to a lot of youtubers but barely ever get any notifications for the ones I don’t watch as much I barely ever get notifications for them. Even if I don’t watch them as much I’m still subscribed to them and like there content. The main reason I’m writing this is because I watched a video by the youtuber TheFrozenGargon he has 90k subs but most if not all his videos made under 2 years ago only have around 2k views. He does admit that a lot of his content was different then what most of his subs originally wanted to see but I would say 4/10 of the comments on the video were all saying they weren’t getting any notifications for his channel. He knows that a lot of this was his fault but it was also yours he would have such a drastic view and subscriber gap it would be more like the views got lower over time but they really didn’t they got insanely low out of nowhere. The really sad thing is that his channel probably won’t ever recover from this. Please just realize this notification problem effects more then just the subscribers it also effects the content creators more than anyone else.
- Google LLC
- 238.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red $12.99
- YouTube Premium $15.99
- Movies & Shows $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.