Get the official YouTube app on iPhones and iPads. See what the world is watching -- from the hottest music videos to what’s popular in gaming, fashion, beauty, news, learning and more. Subscribe to channels you love, create content of your own, share with friends, and watch on any device.
Watch and subscribe
● Browse personal recommendations on Home
● See the latest from your favorite channels in Subscriptions
● Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in Library
Explore different topics, what’s popular, and on the rise (available in select countries)
● Stay up to date on what’s popular in music, gaming, beauty, news, learning and more
● See what’s trending on YouTube and around the world on Explore
● Learn about the coolest Creators, Gamers, and Artists on the Rise (available in select countries)
Connect with the YouTube community
● Keep up with your favorites creators with Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live streams
● Join the conversation with comments and interact with creators and other community members
Create content from your mobile device
● Create or upload your own videos directly in the app
● Engage with your audience in real time with live streaming right from the app
Find the experience that fits you and your family (available in select countries)
● Every family has their own approach to online video. Learn about your options: the YouTube Kids app or a new parent supervised experience on YouTube at youtube.com/myfamily
Support creators you love with channel memberships (available in select countries)
● Join channels that offer paid monthly memberships and support their work
● Get access to exclusive perks from the channel & become part of their members community
● Stand out in comments and live chats with a loyalty badge next to your username
Upgrade to YouTube Premium (available in select countries)
● Watch videos uninterrupted by ads, while using other apps, or when the screen is locked
● Save videos for when you really need them – like when you’re on a plane or commuting
● Get access to YouTube Music Premium as part of your benefits
Note: If you subscribe via Apple, payment will be charged to App Store Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Monthly price: $15.99 USD (US, TC) / $19.99 AUD / $20.99 NZD / $155MXN / £15.99GBP / €15.99 EUR (IE, DE, AT, FR, FI, IT, ES, BE, NL, LU) / $15.99 CAD / 149 kr SEK / 149 kr NOK / 249 ₽ RUB / 149 kr. DKK / R$27.90 BRL / CHF19.90 CHF / ¥1,550 JPY / USD$4.99 (UA, AR) / COP$22,900 / CLP$5,500 / S/.26.90 PEN / €10.99 EUR (PT, CY, GR, MT, EE, LT, LV) / ₹169.00 INR / R94.99 ZAR / USD$9.49 (CR, EC, DO, UY, GT, BO, HN, SV, PY, NI, PA, VE, BY, BM, KY) / 32.99 zł PLN / RON34.99 / 239.00 Kč CZK / Ft2,390.00 HUF / lev14.99 BGN / USD$10.99 (MK) / €9.49 EUR (SK, SI) / ₺21.99 TRY / USD$18.59 (IS) / kn99.99 HRK / ₪31.90 ILS / dh32.99 AED / Rial32.99 SAR / Rial32.99 QAR / USD$7.99 (BH, KW, OM, LB, PG) / Rp79,000 IDR / NT$230.00 TWD / ฿209.00 THB / ₱209.00 PHP / $88.00 HKD / RM23.90 MYR / $15.98 SGD / ₦1,500.00 NGN / £79.99 EGP
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice.
Bug fixes, performance improvements, and more cat videos.
Ratings and Reviews
REALLY AMAZING HOWEVER
I really enjoy this app, I love how it works. I know this is my third one, but I haven’t made one in a long time I think this deserves.
So basically, some of my videos get copy right claimed, okay, that happens when I don’t credit. HOWEVER, I did credit, and I really don’t understand how I got copyrighted when I already credited.
This really gets annoying, I suggest double checking and checking the description or comments or titles for whether I put the credit. If I don’t, that is perfectly fine for the copyright, also, sometimes I don’t know who made it even with a bunch of research, most people that I saw do the same song or meme or whatever barely credit either, so it’s hard to find the original even when searching whether I can find the original, because people are like “not original” I get that, it makes it harder though. I explain on the video whether I can credit or not, but I know to say I have no right to say I own the thing, and that it’s not original, and that if anyone knows the original, could tell me.
It’s not that hard to understand whether I credited or not.
A Few Annoying Problems...
I’ve been using this app for years and it has been great. It works well and is a nice quality app. I have a few problems though, and it has to do with the subscription tab. The first problem is that it will often say that someone has posted (showing a little blue dot on their icon) but they haven’t. No big deal, but if I click it to make the blue dot go away, then go back to a different tab (such as the home) it will put the blue dot back. That makes it so there is a red dot on the subscription button which just bothers me. It also usually happens to people with less that 1k subs.
The second problem I have is that I don’t get all community posts. I am subscribed to a lot of people, and a good amount of them make posts regularly. Maybe this is supposed to happen, but I don’t get them all, and I would like to.
The last problem (which I find more funny) is that when I click all to see everyone I am subscribed to, it shows everyone as normal. But, if I leave the app and come back, or slide up on my phone (to show brightness or flashlight) it will switch around the names so that they do not match the right person.
Other than these three problems, the app is amazing.
Please add an update
I don’t know if anyone else has this problem but I cannot see the comments on the videos. My notifications center has gone to the size of the vertical version, and even when I turn my device vertical, it still doesn’t fit the notifications in full screen. The comments one just recently happened, and it really annoyed me because I like looking at comments while watching videos. Plus, I was currently arguing with a homophobic 7 year old and wrote an entire paragraph, yet it wouldn’t send, and when I restarted my device, the comments weren’t showing up, on any video. I restarted it again, and nothing changed. I request an update to fix this problem because it really affects my enjoyment. Another thing is that it turned off notifications for comments, people replying to comments, and videos. It also turned off notifications for all of the people I was subscribed to with notifications, and when I tried to fix it, it turned off my notifications for them again. I tried fixing it again and again, but nothing worked. There are still times when it works, but not often. So I beg you, please fix these things. Especially the comments.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 267.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2021 Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red $12.99
- YouTube Red $9.99
- YouTube Red $10.99
- YouTube Red $7.99
- YouTube Red $8.99
- YouTube Red $6.99
- YouTube Red $7.99
- Membership $15.49
- Membership $11.99
- YouTube Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.