YoWindow Weather 4+
Accurate and beautiful weather
Accurate weather. Picture reflects actual weather, day, night, even season.
YoWindow is a unique new weather app. The magic of YoWindow is a living landscape that reflects your actual weather. For instance, if it's raining - it rains in YoWindow.
The sunset and the sunrise in YoWindow happens at exactly the same time as in real life.
But the great thing is you can scroll the time forward. Just swipe the screen and you will see how the weather is going to change throughout the day.
All the weather at your fingertips. You see the current weather, the forecast for today and for several days ahead.
State of the art landscapes change depending on the season. The artwork is designed down to the smallest detail. Choose a landscape that fits best for your area.
YoWindow is a window in your pocket =)
The weather forecast is provided by yr.no and NWS - the leading meteorological organizations.
Watch weather with pleasure!
- Over 700 photographs of cities around the world.
The photos are magical - they can reflect any weather condition.
- New handy location search.
- Accurate weather for your district, if you live in a city.
- Smooth weather transitions.
- Quality. The app is more reliable and fast.
Ratings and Reviews
A different weather experience
I’ve had this app for several years now and it offers a completely different experience than almost all other weather apps I’ve tried. Other apps are all about numbers, which are important, but are purely cognitive. One does not feel numbers. When I open this app, I can feel the weather, not only through the weather animation being presented, but in the environment I have chosen for the presentation. The environment I have chosen is one which evokes calming and pleasant feelings of childhood, so I have an immediate connection with the app. The only, truly only, issue I might have is an absence of (here’s where the numbers come in) predictive levels for rain, snow, etc., you know, where the normal weather app tells you there’s a 60% chance of rain this afternoon, or 40% chance of snow tomorrow. Apparently, this app has a base threshold of chance at which precipitation is predicted and then displays it. There may be something about the clouds or the slanted lines from the clouds depicting rain (few lines = slight chance; many lines = strong chance), but I don’t know. I do know that a lightning bolt in a cloud is a prediction for thunder storms; but, the other, not so sure. All that said I really love this app.
I have had this app for several years and it is as Awesome as it was from the day I installed. No problems, works great and is accurate. I love being able to pick the setting I’m most familiar with. I love the little snowman in the winter. The application is truly detailed. You can also cause the application to have images in the clouds, fireworks, balloons to float as desired. Find out how to make this happen on You tube. There are planes and comets that shoot across the screen. Being a visual person really helps me to sense the weather before going outside. The application also lets you monitor your friend’s weather even thousands of miles away. What is there not to love about this application. You need to get it. My favorite application 🥰
This is an awesome interactive weather app
I use the town in landscape mode. Tap on the people, they make the Mario sound and grow taller. Tap the dog or cat, they make a bark or meow. Tap the cat a few times- it runs off. Tap on the food trucks, they play their own individual songs. Cars honk horns. Tap on windows at night to turn lights on or off. Tap on doors to open or shut them. Shake the device during the day to see hot air balloons rise or clouds change shapes. Shake the device at night to see fireworks. On the village setting, tap on the cow or horse to hear it moo or neigh and fly. This app is pretty, but most people underuse it. Its also pretty accurate for weather where I live. Great app!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy YoWindow!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pavel Repkin
- 72.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 - 2018 RepkaSoft
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.