• Yttrium has a powerful node-based user interface. Use various nodes to create complex scenes. With nodes from "Color" to "Custom Shader", you have everything, you need to create freely.
• Yttrium allows you to write custom geometry shader code. Preview your shader directly on your iPhone and iPad.
• Yttrium allows you to quickly prototype 3D scenes on your iPhone and iPad. These scenes can be previewed in AR. After finishing a scene you can directly export it to Xcode to integrate it into your game.
• Yttrium is fun and free. Give it a try!
This version includes lots of improvements. For example, you can now shoot photos in the AR preview. Additionally, the entire UI has been redesigned. This update also includes lots of bug fixes. Here are all changes:
• You can now take photos in the preview
• The old menu system has been replaced with a new control bar
• The "Add Node" screen has been redesigned
• Custom models are now embedded in the file
• The preview has moved to the right side and can once again be hidden
• The UI now looks better in light mode
• A grid makes navigation easier
• You can now use undo and redo
• New keyboard shortcuts have been added
• The UI now supports the pointer in iPadOS 13.4
• The app now includes an instruction manual
• The app has a new icon
• There are also many other small bug fixes
Thanks to Clemens for helping me release this version!
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
First and foremost the app is well designed and pleasant to work with, however, in its current state quite useless. Don’t mean to be rude just an objective perspective. The potential though is enormous. I work a lot with cinema 4D and Unreal Engine where node based material editors are constantly being used. Currently there are no iOS apps that allow for material design in any way shape or form making yours a first. If you could simply add texture importing this application would become EXPONENTIALLY more useful, and I could see it being used widely by iOS developers looking for simple and portable ways to create materials for their content needs. There is an INCREDIBLE amount of untapped potential in this application and I hope you realize it. I would fully prioritize your efforts into this app and see if you can find yourself some codes who can support its development as a hobby.
If you can add the following two nodes this app could become a daily driver for exploring and testing out material ideas
Texture Node (Obviously)
Texture editing node (contrast, hue, saturation etc. )
Thanks for taking the time to write a review and for the feedback. I added those node types to my list of nodes to implement, but can’t make any promises as to when the update will come out. If you are interested in creating textures on iOS (instead of 3D scenes), you should check out an app called “Shade”. It’s way more optimized for that kind of usage.
- Susanne Volk-Augustin
- 1.4 MB
Erfordert iOS 13.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1. Generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2. Generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, 12,9" iPad Pro, 12,9" iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, 9,7" iPad Pro, 9,7" iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5. Generation), iPad (5. Generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, 12,9" iPad Pro (2. Generation), 12,9" iPad Pro (2. Generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, 10,5" iPad Pro, 10,5" iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation), iPad (6. Generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, 11" iPad Pro, 11" iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, 12,9" iPad Pro (3. Generation), 12,9" iPad Pro (3. Generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3. Generation), iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7. Generation), iPad (7. Generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, 11" iPad Pro (2. Generation), 11" iPad Pro (2. Generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, 12,9" iPad Pro (4. Generation), 12,9" iPad Pro (4. Generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4. Generation), iPad Air (4. Generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8. Generation), iPad (8. Generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular und iPod touch (7. Generation).
- © 2020 Lars Augustin
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.