- The purpose of the learning app is to motivate the interest of NCS children and help them to learn Chinese and traditional characters for better integration into the Hong Kong society. The learning objectives and the content is specially designed for the non-Chinese speaking children in Kindergartens and aligned with the guide of the Pre-primary Curriculum 2016 as well as official documents related to NCS students’ learning Chinese as a second language. Teachers and parents could use it as a supplementary Chinese teaching and learning materials for children.
- The learning objectives and the content are clearly defined and organized with reference to the language learning principles and the development of children’s linguistic ability. The content units are sequenced with the level of difficulty which enable children learning Chinese progressively. Teachers and parents can select the content units suitable for the children’s learning needs, ability and interest.
- Content is organized in 10 units which relevants to children’s daily life and experience. It is written to help children build up Chinese vocabularies and language ability, facilitate children to communicate in Chinese.
- Open Knowledge Association Limited
- 232.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Open Knowledge Association Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.