iPhone Screenshots

Description

Plymouth Rock’s usage based insurance app for NJ and PA, which is available for new business policies enrolled in the YUBI program, provides a score for each trip you take as well as detailed feedback based on your driving skills, helping you become a smarter, safer driver!

What’s New

Version 1.14

Migrated Crashlytics from Fabric to Firebase
Removed the now deprecated Google Analytics libraries.
Fixed a crash on logout.
Fixed some minor UI bugs.

Ratings and Reviews

1.7 out of 5
48 Ratings

48 Ratings

Can I Just Drive ,

Such an irritation!

With almost 600 miles logged in I have come to the determination that this app is impossible to please. I would have better luck trying to get my ex-wife to be happy with me again. 1. I literally tuned the app on then shut my ringer off and put the phone down in the passenger seat and did not touch it the whole drive. No other apps running in the background. Still received only a 92% phone usage score. 2. Driving from a girlfriend house to mine at 3 am. Not another car on the road the whole drive. Safest time in Philly to drive. And, I am always up at that time, I do overnights. 26%time of day score 3. Never went over the speed limit one time on a 24 mile trip. Probably the first time ever. 89% speed score. 4. My 5 total scores are 84,64,56,80,and 94. Added up that is 378, divided by 5 gives a total average of 756 So why is my overall score 57? 5. What is time on task! When I drive I’m not doing anything except driving and smoking a cigarette. I’m not shaving, I’m not ready a book, not texting, not clipping my toenails. I didn’t crash, I must be on task, right? Overall time on task score 84%. So what am I doing the other 16 percent of the time? Taking a power nap? And how do they know that we are not “on task”. I guess they watching threw the phone and deducting points every time I tap the volume control on my steering wheel. Ridiculous. CANT WAIT TO DELETE THIS APP!!!

Developer Response ,

Hi, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Please email us at YUBISupport@plymouthrock.com so we can answer all of your concerns. Additional information on scoring can also be found in the FAQs section of the app.
Thank you, JA

Cucu44 ,

Good App

It's a good app and worth getting for the discount on your policy. There just a couple of faults. Smooth driving is iffy you have to slow down almost half a mile away so that the app doesn't say your braking aggressively even that it's not too bad. The worst thing thou is that it penalizes you for the time of day your driving. I start work at 6 am and have to commute early and it's give you a ridiculously low score for driving at 4 in the morning because it says it's says it's dangerous time to drive. Overall 3/5

Con Safos Ed ,

DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS BIG BROTHER APP!!! This app is forced upon you by the insurance provider. "If you want to keep your discount you must download" thats the text messages I got almost daily. This app follows everything you do, every movement in a vehicle and rates you in it even if you are a passenger you have to manually shut it off, when you get in any vehicle even your own. Im not understanding why they need to monitor my every move. Im goi to delete the app and just pay the non discounted price if this is going to keep happening and they're going to base my insurance rate on all movement including being a passenger in another vehicle.

Information

Seller
THE PLYMOUTH ROCK COMPANY INCORPORATED
Size
74.9 MB
Category
Business
Compatibility

Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.

Languages

English

Age Rating
4+
Location
This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
Copyright
Price
Free

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like