Welcome to the Yubo Community! We’re a social platform where you can find new friends through live streaming and authentic interactions. All based on your own interests! Sounds good? It’s about to get better.
On Yubo, you can easily make friends – whether it’s from your local community or across the world and go social in no time through live chat… and it’s all for free!
BRAND NEW FEATURES ON YUBO:
YOUTUBE STREAM: Share more fun moments with your friends as you watch and listen to all of your favorite content directly from YouTube. You can now stream and share your favorite music videos, top vlogger, gaming content, or even DIY videos.
SNAP LENSES: In partnership with Snapchat, we can now present you Lenses! Turn on your camera and video chat to try on the new filters. Share your new look with friends or use them during a live! Lenses give a little bit of extra fun to friendship.
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT?
1) STREAM: Streaming is what we do! Here you can start a live video chat with up to 10 friends and even invite new potential friends to join you. Interact, sing, dance, talk about your day, send messages to the friends you love or play party games together. The best Houseparty alternative!
2) CHAT: Use the chat feature to say hi to new people as well as reconnect with old ones. You can chat directly in the live streams or the people you’ve added.
3) SWIPE: This function is to help you find like-minded people nearby or from all over the world. Check their Tags to figure out if they have similar interests. If yes, go live and start a conversation!
4) FIND A COMMUNITY: Art, games, theater, beauty, yoga, sports, music, dance, travel, manga, cinema, or LGBTQ+? Yubo helps you discover and connect with online friends and communities of all sorts, so you can focus on building friendships.
5) PLAY: Non-stop fun with our game To Be Honest (time to get real with this Q&A!), guessing pictures in our challenging drawing quiz, Would You Rather, and Let Them Guess! Games bring communities together to talk, chat, and hang out. And don’t worry - we have more fun activities coming soon!
We have updates every month with live games, new cool features, and much more.
You can contact us directly on Instagram (@yubo_App).
If you need our help, don't hesitate to visit our Help Center (https://support.yubo.live) or you can also contact us via Twitter (@AskYubo). We would love to hear your feedback to make Yubo even better!
Terms of Service: https://yubo.live/legal/terms
In-App Purchase information:
- Subscribe to the Yubo Power Pack for only $9.99 per week (amount in USD in US App Store).
- Your iTunes Account will automatically be charged $9.99 every week after you confirm your subscription.
- Save 66% by subscribing to the Yubo Power Pack for only $13.99 per month (amount in USD in US App Store).
- Your iTunes Account will automatically be charged $13.99 every month after you confirm your subscription.
- Save 77% by subscribing to the Power Pack for $21.99 for 3 months (amount in USD in the US App store).
- Your iTunes Account will automatically be charged $21.99 every 3 months after you confirm your subscription.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your billing period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- A current subscription cannot be cancelled during an active subscription period.
In this version, we made some general improvements and squashed a few bugs. Hope you enjoy these updates! Yubo Team.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app because i can meet people from all around the world. It has introduced me to many new friends that i can gladly say that are people in which i can trust. But you guys have some very strict guidelines which can sometimes be too strict. I once got banned from the app because of a picture i mean, i know i had my shirt off on the picture but i don't think it can count as nudity and if it does, it shouldn't be a ban from the app. Regardless of that, people have already started to leave because of your strict rules. This incredible app has the potential to gain many new people on the app but instead is losing many do to the overly strict rules and dumb, unnecessary bans. Ive also been trying to get verified but it wont take my drivers license do to it being from Puerto Rico. Many other people have had this problem. If you don't accept specific types of documents from specific countries then you shouldn’t have them as options because if because of my date of birth i cant get verified at least i suspect that the rules are less strict and more of a free and safe place where i can talk to people and not be afraid ill get banned for something as stupid as a picture. In conclusion, i've seen many people have given reviews and have never seen a change on the app so i hope yall see this and maybe think swith things around or there will be no more people on the app because of a new one with the same theme but less strict. I hope i see a new update sometime soon.
YUBO is meant to find a “friendship”
I downloaded this app because my friend told me to, but later on deleted it because I found the ONE for me on here. It started by me setting up my profile with cute pics and funny videos. And then the swiping...I swiped left on TONS of people and only swiped right on those who I thought were “cute” or “boyfriend material”. Every now and then when someone would swiped right on me I would do the same to them and text them a quick “heyyy”. Of course they would never respond and I lost hope. But then this one guy replied and I said this sentence that just meant the world to him, “yeah let’s see where this “friendship” goes.” He instantly loved it because he hates when people put a label on something they have not even fully explored yet. So from there I gave him my number and now we’re on the road to talking for about 2 weeks and we’re mad crazy about each other. YUBO helped me find someone when I thought there was no one out there for me. I will forever cherish this app and I owe my future to it. Now that I think I’ve found the ONE, I deleted the app, but if you were thinking about downloading it...DO IT! I know you may be scared of stalkers or creepy people, but if you are just know that you can completely delete your profile if you feel like it. But also know that I gained a “friendship” with the ONE and other friendships with lots of other lovely people. Just don’t put terms on anything before you explore the ins and outs of it!
Amazing, but could be better
Hey yubo, I really love your app but I have a few suggestions if you guys are ok with that. Number 1, you should really look into group chats because so many people would love it. Number 2, being able to send videos to people. Number 3, give people 3 warnings before you ban them. Number 4 maybe have like an free power-pack time, like a certain time of week you can get the power pack for free for only about 5-10 minutes. Number 5 being able to post things like pictures and videos where people can like and comment, like a spin off of swipe and spotlight combined. Number 6 let people have stories like what snapchat and instagram have. Number 7 letting you have the option of deleting text automatically after a certain period of time. Number 8 having mini games you and your friends can play with it each other like truth or dare or 8 ball and icebreakers to start a new convo. Number 9 customizing quick with the line you want instead of just “hey” or the emoji. Number 10 introduce another way to meet and make friends. Well, this is all I have for right now. I know you aren’t probably going to read this but I hope all of these get implemented into this amazing app. Thank you for creating this, until next update. See you soon👋🏾.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! We do read you :) and we are happy to receive such a detailed review, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. All of these are great suggestions and we also have a couple of questions regarding some of your points, for example, could you share in which way do you see group chats working? Also, we do currently use moderation alerts, and messages can at the moment be deleted manually, We would love to continue the conversation at email@example.com Hope to hear from you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Twelve APP
- 107.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2021 Twelve-app
- In-App Purchases
- 1 week Power Pack $11.99
- 1 Month Power Pack $16.99
- One Week YuBucks $9.99
- 500 YuBucks $4.99
- 1200 YuBucks $9.99
- 2500 YuBucks $19.99
- 110 YuBucks $0.99
- 1 Month Power Pack Promo $16.99
- 1 week Elite pack $15.99
- 3 Months Power Pack $25.99