Now available for iPad2 and up. Appropriate for children ages 1-3.
In yum yum! you can feed different animals, and explore a magical garden.
Go, and make music with the inhabitants at the lake, or put out the lights in
squirrel bigfoot's house. He may have a surprise for you ...
yum yum! is perfect for playing when you just want to relax, or as bedtime story
to round up your day. Have fun!
BRIEF OVERVIEW :
• App was developed by a Father with three kids
• 6 fully animated stages
• Imaginative and humorous story
• high-quality art and sound
• no pesty In-App purchases, free of advertisements
• full iPhone 5 support
• perfect as a bedtime story
-"Yum Yum! is an enrichment for the kids App Store." (topbestappsforkids.com)
- This is a top quality app. (bestappsforkids.com)
- This app is a must-have for you and your child! (kids-app-reviews.com)
- KIDS APP PRIZE 2012 - INFANTS APPS (KinderappGarten.de)
- Gold Award for excellent toddlers apps (KinderappGarten.de)
- Yum Yum! is of educational value for toddlers. (CHIP ONLINE)
- ... worth every penny. (ct-magazine)
- Yum Yum! is a wonderful children's book app. (iPhoneKinderApps.de)
- With yum yum! a little wonderland has been created. (besonderekinderapps.de)
- In the Apple App Store Top Charts
NO app advertisements
NO integration with social networks
NO track of a user’s location
NO hyperlinks to the internet
NO in App Purchase
• This is an app to "play, discover and be surprised!"
yum yum! combines things from everyday life with a fantasy world. In a poetic and humorous way the boundaries between reality and imagination blur, as in child's play. Photography and graphic art merge into an unconventional visual world of experience.
• An app that teaches “doing something good for others"
Children love to feed animals. yum yum! lets children to do something good for others in a playful and enjoyable way. With yum yum! even the youngest child gains positive and altruistically motivated experiences.
• Many lovingly designed details
The characters and the settings are illustrated and animated down to the finest detail.
• Exquisite sounds and noises
All scenes feature a variety of sounds. Only natural sounds or those of analogue instruments have been used.
• Father authors app
yum yum! was developed by a father of three.
"During the development, I tested every scene with my little ones and revised them according to their responses. My children still love to play with the app, even though they probably should have had more than enough by now!"
• Age-appropriate for toddlers
yum yum! has beginning and end. The navigation and operation are simple and easily understandable for children. There are various levels for children of different ages, such as the easily mastered task of showing an animal where it can find its food. The child can also go on a journey of exploration or even solve the great task of feeding all the animals and, when they all gather in the final scene, lighting their bonfire. The accompanying story is told in rhyme. There are peaceful and dynamic scenes.
• Very imaginative action
yum yum! takes place in a garden where it is simultaneously day and night. The garden has four different scenes, two of which are in evening and two that play out in daytime. The children are encouraged to feed various animals by showing them where there is food to gather. Furthermore, each scene has extras to discover. At the end, if all the animals have become well fed, they gather around a bonfire in the garden which the child can light. There is the option to have a narrator accompany the story in rhyme.
The app is recommended for iPad2 or IPhone4 and higher.
Not recommended for iPad1 or iPhone 3g as the app may not perform optimally!
However, anyone happy to take that into account can still use the app on the iPad1 or iPhone3g.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Better performance under iOS 9
TAKE A LOOK OF MY NEW APP "Schatz Schatz!"
BUT IT IS IN GERMAN LANGUAGE ONLY THIS TIME.
Ratings and Reviews
My 2.5 year old loves this and so do I! It is the perfect length for a nice goodnight routine (if I were that kind of organized mom- ha!). So creative and sweet and teaches good manners in a subtle way. My baby loves how the squirrel thanks her when she points out the nuts for the squirrel to eat. I love how it is a little different each time we play. The graphics and sounds/music are great. We love the app Nighty Night and this has some similarities, but is also unique. Love love love! Also, I agree with the 1-3 age range; definitely a baby younger than mine would love this too!
Wish there was more to it
My 20 month old likes the birds especially. When the water sprays on the bird she says "bird. bath." The graphics are nice and colorful.
My 2 year old loves it
And it’s unique, in a good way. At first a little weird, but it grows on you and doesn’t get old.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hartmut Welsch
- 78.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Hartmut Welsch
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.