Yummy synchronises all your Pinboard.in bookmarks with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, allowing you to quickly manage and view them.
* Log in to multiple accounts simultaneously
* Add, edit and delete bookmarks
* Includes "Share" extension
* Synchronise with Pinboard.in in the background, so it's always up to date
* Browse bookmarks by date or tag
* Filter by bookmarks by date, shared/private, "to read," with no tags
* Filter by HTTP status of web pages
* Sort bookmarks by date and title
* Search by title, notes or tags
* Use 'full-text search' feature to find all your bookmarks
* Save searches and have them sync between devices using iCloud
* View all fields held by Pinboard (notes, date, tags, etc)
* Built-in web browser
* Supports standard iOS link sharing
* Supports 1Password to get your username and password
* Full iPhone / iPad "good citizen," featuring a share extension, "Safari View Controller," handover, 3D Touch, drag-and-drop, "The Notch"
* Works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with iOS 11.4 or higher
Yummy was the first Delicious app on iOS to support Yahoo! ID login (December 2009); the first to support iPad (release 2.5); and has been actively maintained since its release in August 2008. Version 3 is a ground-up rewrite using all the new features that Apple have introduced since iOS 2 and taking advantage of the hardware advances since the original iPhone.
Get more information, including a video of what it looks like in use, at www.wandlesoftware.com.
Previously, Yummy supported Delicious.com in addition to Pinboard.in. Sadly, Delicious first broke their API and have now shutdown.
More information: https://www.wandlesoftware.com/2017/06/goodbye-delicious.html
If you have problems with Yummy, please use the feedback link here or those inside the app itself (in the About screen). I can't respond to reviews in iTunes and I can't fix problems I don't know about.
- All features are now available to everyone! (#54)
- If you'd like to support future development, please consider leaving a tip
- Popular links widget (#33)
- Use "API Token" instead of username and password. This means that Yummy no longer stores your password (#50)
- Type multiple tags in the share extension (#55)
- Slightly refreshed appearance
- Support for newer iPhone and iPad devices
- Experimental support for "Low data mode" in iOS 13
- Countless other minor fixes and improvements
Use of the API Token should be seamless, but if you start seeing 403 errors, you may want to re-enter your password in the settings screen. Also, note that you can now enter your API Token directly instead of using your password.
Features previously available only to "pro" customers include support for multiple accounts, full-text search, bookmark thumbnails and site status check.
Note: now requires a minimum of iOS 11.4.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really wanted this to work...
But it states "Loading Data..." for 20 seconds or so and then crashes. Hopefully this app will be updated to fix the problem, but you've been warned. 2 bucks isn't much of a gamble, however, so it might be worth the risk to find out if it works for you.
Works well after so many years！
Just what I had been looking for!
Works great! Simple and fast!
Two-way sync with Delicious. Safari bookmarklet opens Yummy's link creation page already populated with URL and page title. Search using tags. Open links in Safari. Automatically creates new bookmark from URL in clipboard (with confirm dialog). Sends links to Instapaper and Pocket.
Highly recommended for Delicious users.
A few suggestions for improvements:
- tapping on a link should default to opening in Safari. Add a small button on the end of each link to view details instead.
- tapping on an auto-suggested tag should automatically insert a space after the tag so the user can immediately begin entering another tag.
- alternatively, use a list view that automatically populates itself with tags that match the text box contents (see Evernote's tag interface)
- integrate tag auto-suggest in the search by tag mode.
- tapping Search should open the search page with the cursor already in the text box and the keyboard open.
Thanks for a great app, looking forward to seeing it become even better.
- Wandle Software Limited
- 11.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Wandle Software Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock "pro" features $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.