Talk. Realize. Control. Yuru is a 3-in-1 tool for understanding and managing your mental health. It involves:
- TRACKING of your emotions and mood,
- ANALYSIS of your mental state,
- TREATMENT for improving your mental well-being.
It is a personal mental health monitor, that screens early signs of mental health conditions, such as stress & depression. In just 10 seconds, it makes use of vocal biomarkers to recognize your real current emotional state and mood, while tracking your mental health.
Yuru also provides you with extensive knowledge about human development and the psychology of everyday life. All the materials are crafted by experienced mental health professionals.
Yuru is an innovative application in the field of psychological assistance that has been developed by the team of licensed psychotherapists.
What do you get with Yuru:
- You will have real-time tracking that is based on the efficient AI recognition of your emotions and mood.
- You will receive personalized supportive content from the team of professionals.
- You will be able to have Q&A sessions with qualified mental health specialists.
- You will be immediately notified if there is a critical sign of any mental condition.
- You will get an app that evolves the understanding of your current mental health state.
How does Yuru work?
By just letting you answer simple questions related to your routine & state of mind, artificial intelligence does the rest.
As a result of the analysis of vocal biomarkers received from your voice answers, the application reports a spectrum of your current emotions, your daily mood, and the overall status of your mental health.
Yuru is a true mental health companion that warns you if it notices that you need professional guidance from a therapist. It nudges you to pay attention to your mental state if there is a change in your stress level.
- The analysis is based on the official diagnostic criteria, ICD-10 (International Statistical Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, developed by the World Health Organization) and DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition, developed by the American Psychiatric Association).
- HIPAA-compliant (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
Why is mental health tracking necessary?
According to WHO, Mental disorders became the #1 disease category in 2020 and overtook infectious and cardiovascular diseases. A larger population in the world likes to believe that their mental health is fine. It is this assumption that leads to ignorance or denial of any signs of mental condition. Hence, you must keep track of your mental health to avoid complex mental conditions further.
Doing self-diagnostics (journaling, self-tests, mood-trackers) is super subjective and these methods may not always reflect the real scenarios.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Аnnual subscription with a 3-day free trial period
Upgrade to access all Premium features:
- Unlimited voice records
- Premium psychological courses
- Complete access to articles by mental health professionals
- Personalized Q&A sessions with psychotherapists
- Inspiring stories from the Yuru community
This version includes timezone processing fix.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice work guys!
Good premise but maybe needs tweaking?
I don’t know if it’s my voice or your app, but my generally positive recordings come up as primarily Grief or Rage or Anxiety! I’ve tried using a lighter tone, using more forceful positive terms, nothing works. It’s like the app is determined I’m unhappy all the time.
Im not happy all the time either, but i’d like it to recognize when I am!
Do I just have a bad voice?
I’m going to try out typing a similar post to an earlier response, and see what it gets me instead. ....yeah, typing it out gets me enjoyment, and then grief? I don’t know what sources your app is pulling from, but I think they might be a little wonky.
I described an early morning with breakfast with my boyfriend, showering, getting dressed, basking in bright lights for seasonal depression (although I didn’t use those words to test the app), and patted my cats over coffee and Facebook, then did some short language exercises, and described my plans for the rest of the day. It was a net positive, but still the runner up was Grief. Why?
Whenever I tried to record my voice, it would always tell me to repeat myself. Please fix.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback!
Please try to leave at least 10 seconds answer as advised by the app. Please also s peak close to the microphone to let Yuru recognize your emotions.
- KOGNITIV APPS, OOO
- 50.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Cognitive Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Premium Access $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.