z/Reference is a technical reference app for IBM’s® z/Architecture®. This app provides quick access to information found in IBM’s z/Architecture Reference Summary.
- Lists 983 instructions sorted by name, mnemonic and opcode
- Search on instruction name, mnemonic and opcode
- Groups the instructions by type (general, control, decimal, floating point, etc.)
Instruction Condition Codes:
- Lists the instruction condition codes by instruction type (e.g. General, Decimal, etc.)
- Lists the assembler instructions by type (e.g. USING, DROP, etc.)
- Lists the assembler system variables (e.g. &SYSDATC, &SYSDATE, etc.)
- Lists the assembler options (e.g. ADATA, ALIGN, etc.)
- Lists the interrupt types/categories (e.g. external, I/O, program, etc.)
- Lists the external interrupt types (e.g. x‘1004’, x‘1005’, etc.)
- Lists the program interrupt types (e.g. 0C1, 0C4, etc.)
- Formats both the z/Architecture PSW and ESA/390 PSW
-Lists the various CNOP alignments
- Lists the ANSI and machine printer control characters
Powers of 2 and 16:
- Lists the powers of 2 and 16
IBM and z/Architecture are registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation.
Corrected the assembler option headings.
Ratings and Reviews
More instruction information please
Would be way more useful if you guys could provide expanded information on instructions etc...similar to the information in the “z/Architecture IBM Principles of Operation” also a search function to would be great. As it is now it’s more useful to download the POPS manual PDF document and use that. I know the market for this type of app is small so development costs vs return is a factor...but would love to see more if possible. I will still use it, so thanks for what you have...it’s good to see anything in the “z World”...so gave it 4 stars anyway 😊 P.S. - Same for the JCL app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.