Zacks Investment Research is a leading provider of independent investment research with a proven track record of outperforming the market.
The content for this application is provided by Zacks Investment Research and offers access to the proven Zacks Rank—and its average gain of +26% per year—and Zacks’ proprietary research for trading success while on the go.
The Zacks Mobile App distills the essential data elements of the Zacks research methodology to a simple series of views that are perfect for the on-the-go investor. Stay on top of stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs you’re most interested in—right on your iPhone.
Zacks mobile app lets you:
• See the Zacks Rank which indicates potential outperformance based on earning estimate revisions and surprises.
• View the current price/share, price change, and percent price change.
• Access detailed earnings statement for this quarter and next, yearly information, as well as quarterly and yearly earnings trends,
• Find surprise history and earnings ESP for each quarter and yearly information
• View average broker recommendations.
• Look up the key earnings and ratings statistics, for which Zacks is known, along with the latest commentary insights from Zacks’ team of experienced research analysts and market strategists.
Plus, enjoy these great features:
• Search for stock tickers, keywords or companies
• Add stocks to your Watchlist
• Get investing ideas
• See the market overview from the Dow Jones, S&P 500, or Nasdaq
• Obtain time-delayed intra-day quotes
• Read the newest news and articles from Zacks
Zacks Mobile App 5.0.4 contains bug fixes and improvements.
Now you can subscribe directly to Zacks Ultimate or Zacks Premium from inside the app!
Ratings and Reviews
I use the app everyday as a retail investor. I like their ranking system even though sometimes it doesn’t make complete sense to me. There are a few things I don’t like about the app.
There is no back button. If I am reading an article and I click on a stock, I can’t hit a back button to go to the place I was when I clicked on the stock link. So I have to go back to the dashboard or research tab and click a few times to get back to the article.
The search tab on my iPhone is too close to the edge so I usually have to tap it several times before it acknowledges my tap. It’s a little annoying, it would be better if it was down a line like under a logo or something like that.
There have been a few Mondays when the new articles and my portfolio updates have been late. No big deal but I have a routine and I usually am working when the market opens so I like to have their take on it prior to opening. But with all that, I am a subscriber and I have based a lot of my stock picks on their research cross referenced with my brokerage account research. I have a few winners in this down market. I recommend it for its ease of use and variety of info.
I, myself, DANIEL TU LLC, himself thankful for the lucrative events as well as stocks skyroctking. But please pay out attention closely to me an unknown jointly corruptly interracial has been illegal wrongdoing, profiling and compromising my valuable outstanding globally treasury. They’ve been controlling my network, passing all the signal around the WORLD, stealing everything from my family as well as my successful achievements. Every evidences has been interrogatedly collected, accumulated. No one is above the LAWS. Under no circumstances, conning me, stealing from me and my family even my wife being manipulated or lied to completely face the WORLDWIDE court including with illegally powerful people as I can say LAWFUL ENFORCEMENTS, ATTORNEYS, JUDGES and others. GOD WILL BRING EVERYBODY DOING ILLEGALLY UNFAIRLY INVADINGLY MY LIVING LIFE OF THIS WORLD AND WILL ABSOLUTELY MAKE THEM TO PAY 10x or 20x times of their generations. GOD MENTIONS THIS TO THE WORLD. Whoever has been staying on top of 66 apt tracking, hacking, compromising and controlling must be taken away and sent up to the WORLDWIDE JAILS LIFETIME SENTENCES
I would like a back arrow (<) in navigation.
Clean, highly functional app, no bug issues so far. A back arrow(<) would be convenient on the stock research pages. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but once you click on a symbol, you’re committed to the stock symbol page. You can of course navigate back to where you were using the main tabs. That’s not hard, and perhaps it’s not a real issue, but it’s what most people are probably used to. Certainly not a deal breaker. I’m new to Zack’s, but I’m trialing Zack’s Ultimate. The stock recommendations seem deliberate, and well researched. I look forward to utilizing the picks, along with my own technical analysis to realize some nice gains.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zacks Analyst Watch Inc
- 63 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Zacks Investment Research, Inc., All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Zacks Premium Annual Sub $249.99
- Zacks Ultimate Monthly Sub $299.99