Zacks Investment Research is a leading provider of independent investment research with a proven track record of outperforming the market.
The content for this application is provided by Zacks Investment Research and offers access to the proven Zacks Rank—and its average gain of +26% per year—and Zacks’ proprietary research for trading success while on the go.
The Zacks Mobile App distills the essential data elements of the Zacks research methodology to a simple series of views that are perfect for the on-the-go investor. Stay on top of stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs you’re most interested in—right on your iPhone.
Zacks mobile app lets you:
• Read the latest issue of Zacks’ Profit from the Pros investing newsletter as well as the latest Top Stories by Zacks’ experts.
• See the Zacks Rank which indicates potential outperformance based on earning estimate revisions and surprises.
• View the current price/share, price change, and percent price change.
• Access detailed earnings statement for this quarter and next, yearly information, as well as quarterly and yearly earnings trends,
• Find surprise history and earnings ESP for each quarter and yearly information
• View average broker recommendations.
• Look up the key earnings and ratings statistics, for which Zacks is known, along with the latest commentary insights from Zacks’ team of experienced research analysts and market strategists.
Plus, enjoy these great features:
• Search for stock tickers, keywords or companies
• Add stocks to your Watchlist
• Get investing ideas
• See the market overview from the Dow Jones, S&P 500, or Nasdaq
• Obtain time-delayed intra-day quotes
• Read the newest news and articles from Zacks
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I use the app everyday as a retail investor. I like their ranking system even though sometimes it doesn’t make complete sense to me. There are a few things I don’t like about the app.
There is no back button. If I am reading an article and I click on a stock, I can’t hit a back button to go to the place I was when I clicked on the stock link. So I have to go back to the dashboard or research tab and click a few times to get back to the article.
The search tab on my iPhone is too close to the edge so I usually have to tap it several times before it acknowledges my tap. It’s a little annoying, it would be better if it was down a line like under a logo or something like that.
There have been a few Mondays when the new articles and my portfolio updates have been late. No big deal but I have a routine and I usually am working when the market opens so I like to have their take on it prior to opening. But with all that, I am a subscriber and I have based a lot of my stock picks on their research cross referenced with my brokerage account research. I have a few winners in this down market. I recommend it for its ease of use and variety of info.
I would like a back arrow (<) in navigation.
Clean, highly functional app, no bug issues so far. A back arrow(<) would be convenient on the stock research pages. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but once you click on a symbol, you’re committed to the stock symbol page. You can of course navigate back to where you were using the main tabs. That’s not hard, and perhaps it’s not a real issue, but it’s what most people are probably used to. Certainly not a deal breaker. I’m new to Zack’s, but I’m trialing Zack’s Ultimate. The stock recommendations seem deliberate, and well researched. I look forward to utilizing the picks, along with my own technical analysis to realize some nice gains.
Service is great, app is buggy
When I first downloaded the app, I signed up as a free member, then was happy enough to become a paid member, which resulted in a changed password. Since then, logging into the app has been impossible. I’ve tried resetting the password, turning the phone off, resetting internet, and deleting and reinstalling the app, all several times but to no avail. Since Zacks website is available and works perfectly, my motivation to waste my daytime and try calling support is limited. Indeed, the app is a convenience, not a necessity. However, it was great when it worked, hence 3-stars. Recently, that rating is generous. Don’t confuse my comments about the app with the service. I do like the service and will probably remain a subscriber for the foreseeable future. The app is a different story.
EDIT: Reduced to 2 Stars. Can’t get to premium service on app, but website lets me do all I need to do.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zacks Analyst Watch Inc
- 31.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Zacks Investment Research, Inc., All Rights Reserved