Zaim is an easy, fun to use household account book app, perfect for our generation. Basic bookkeeping features are streamlined to make them as easy to use as possible, while various analysis tools help you understand your finances better by answering questions like "how much does everyone ELSE spend on food". There are even features such as “Update Stamp Rallies” that reward you for staying on track. The goal of this service is to make it fun to stay on top of your finances, and we will be working rigorously to release new features on an on-going basis to keep it that way.
Reasons to use Zaim
1. Easy to use user interface with attention to detail
2. Easy to use graphical analysis tools
3. Compare your expense trends with those of others
4. Track remaining funds for each budget item
5. Update Stamp Rally that rewards you for each update
6. Ability to register stores where you spend your money
7. Integration with Facebook
8. Detailed online help and guides to assist beginners
9. Make it easy to enter frequently used items with the Favorites feature
10. Multi-currency support (151 types of currencies)
1. Record expenses
2. Record incomes
3. Associate stores with each expense item
5. Update Stamp Rally to track updates
6. Set budgets for each expense category
7. Customizable icons
8. Graphical analysis of your income and expense
9. Expense item based reports
10. Personal profile
11. Comparison of expense trends with those of other Zaim users
12. Comparison of expense trends with those of other users based on location
13. Save favorite input settings
14. Create entries from saved favorites
15. Create entries from past entries
About the Premium service
1. Input quickly and hide advertising
2. Multiple accounts management
3. Adding the balance graph
4. Analyze your insurances, loans and welfare benefits
Automatically renewed on a monthly basis starting from the contract date.
Automatically renewed on a Yearly basis starting from the contract date.
[How to update]
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24h prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.Unused portion of free trial is forfeited after purchase.
We will charge to your iTunes account.
[How to withdraw from the Premium service ]
Unsubscribe by the following procedure.
[iOS 11 and later]
1. Open the App Store app
2. Select "Today" tab and the button on the top right
3. Select the area displayed your account
4. Select "Subscriptions"
You can also confirm the date of the next charge on the same window.
* If you cancel early, you can continue to use current premium plan until your account automatically finish the premium services at the end of your current billing period. You will not be charged again unless you restart Zaim Premium.
* Please note that you cannot complete the cancel of the automatic update of the Premium service from the Zaim app and web sites.
* Japanese only
[Terms of the service for the Premium service]
* Japanese only
We support 151 types of currencies.
US Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Yuan, Yen, Pound, Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Taiwan Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Won, Peso, Baht, Dong, Ruble, Rupee, Real, Rand, Sheqel, Ringgit, Philippine Peso, Indonesian Rupiah, Mexican Peso, Afghani, Lek, Dram, Antillean guilder, etc.
Fix bugs and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great as a bookkeeping app
A friend recommended this to me for keeping track of my spending. I've always had no idea how much I spend on groceries, gas, clothing, etc. each month, and this breaks all my expenditures down so I can analyze and budget accordingly. I haven't used the "social" features like facebook/twitter integration, so I can't comment on that, but as a bookkeeping app it's so helpful and easy to use that it's surprising it's free.
Handy bookkeeping app
The app provides all the basic functionalities that ordinary people like me might expect for a bookkeeping app. The design is clean and matches the iOS standards well. Despite a slight sluggishness on my iPod 4th gen., I would recommend this app to everyone who is looking for a handy bookkeeping app.
I've been using for more than 5 years. I tried to use others but this one is the BEST, because you can choose currency such as USD JPY KOW and so on. You can modify of categories and budgets as well. Very convenient!!
- Zaim Inc.
- 82.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.5 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Zaim Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Zaim プレミアム（月プラン） $4.49
- Zaim プレミアム（年プラン） $43.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.