The app offers school listing and search, educational news, events & updates, podcasts & videos of talks by eminent experts from diverse fields, engaging activities, stories for children, teachers’ resources, growth opportunities for teachers, edutainment, zamit centralised admissions system (ZCAS ), live streaming of school events and more.
zamit is a mobile app committed to be the one-stop platform that networks & supports school ecosystems to be future ready. The App provides information, engagement and interaction for schools, students, teachers, parents and school service providers. zamit is the brainchild of MASH Virtual (UK) who are London based creators, actively building unique AR/VR applications, games and mobile applications which utilise Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Learner Analytics. With about 50,000 users, zamit is ranked among the top mobile apps in the ed-tech vertical.
A detailed explanation of some of the unique features that zamit offers are as follow :
The ZKiT programme is a unique, customised support system based on the school's ZQ (Zamit Quotient), Future Readiness Index. ZQ is a score built around an algorithm of the school's collective strengths of educational best practices, processes and systems.
The ZKiT includes a range of services:
• ZPoD – Zamit Professional Development Services: Seminars, Workshops and Professional development programme for teachers, parents and students that are designed to prepare them for success in the 4th Industrial Age.
• ZIP – Zamit Internship Programme: A programme that offers students Internship and Apprenticeship opportunities for hands-on work experience across several verticals.
• ZISA – Zamit International School Awards: A first of its kind stakeholder-driven annual recognition award that recognises Schools, Principals, Teachers, Parents and non-teaching Staff of Pre-schools and K-12 schools.
• ZCAS – Zamit Centralised Admissions System: A comprehensive Web and Mobile App based end-to-end solution that simplifies the admissions process for prospective parents & schools.
• ZFREC – Zamit Future Readiness Experience Centre: A physical space that offers students access to future ready resources & expert guidance for admissions, careers, placements, fitness, cybersecurity and many other areas. The ZFREC also offers various programmes that will help them prepare for the VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world by helping them improve their Learning Power, develop the right mindset with future readiness skills that are critical for living and working in the age of Artificial Intelligence.
• 2 new and exciting games Rune Runner & Chase Infinity developed by students Rune Runner and Chase Infinity
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MASH VIRTUAL LIMITED
- 131.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © MASH Virtual Ltd 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.