Meet our science prodigy, Ai! She just made a new alien friend, Zangu, who just crash landed on her planet - and he needs help getting back home. But to do that, they need to understand each other first! Come join Zangu has he travels the world with Ai – and learns a new language!
Learning a new language may seem difficult, but consider how children learn their primary language. By listening, speaking, and contextualizing the sounds (i.e. words) they hear, they are able to understand and, more importantly, use those same words to express themselves. In fact, children learn how to speak before they even know how to read or write.
Based upon the same principles, our app approaches foreign language learning the same way. It provides visual, auditory and situational cues in a fun, rich learning environment that simulates real-life conversation!
Zangu: A Journey to Space is an A.I.-driven language learning app meant for early education –developed by an international team of education and technology experts from Aitukeji S.H Technology Co., Ltd.
1. Linguistic Skills: Using proven language learning methods in a fun, entertaining environment allows new language speakers to learn at the same rate as a native speaker. And with Ai guiding children in their primary language, they simultaneously learn a new language and reinforce their native one well.
2. Cognitive Development: Language learning is the beginning of all knowledge learning. Bearing that in mind, users can use this app to develop their “bilingual thinking” by comparing items and concepts in both their native and learning language. By fostering the ability to concurrently grasp dual expressions of an idea or thing, learning retention is reinforced; quickens and bolsters decision making skills; promotes problem-solving skills; and, overall, stimulates intellectual growth.
3. Social Skills: By giving users the tools to overcome language barriers and foster communication skills, the ensuing interpersonal advantages allows them access to more professional, scholastic, and even social opportunities.
【In-App Technical Advantages】
1. Game Design for Early Childhood Development: During a child’s early developmental phase, their brain is at its most elastic and responsive to unconscious learning. However, their brain is also at its most sensitive and reactive to external stimuli. Bearing that in mind, our team has gamified the language learning process through the app’s stimulating, vibrant, enjoyable environment.
2. Human-Machine Intelligent Speech Learning: Our speech recognition technology is built with a deep neural algorithm that records, listens to, and analyzes a user’s pronunciation. Real-time feedback for a user’s correct, or incorrect, pronunciation is provided. Even more so, the app adjusts its difficulty to encourage and support further game play.
3. Comprehensive Pronunciation Models: For every vocabulary word, the app provides audio examples of both the native and foreign language –as well 3D Speech Production Model meant to show how to pronounce a word.
4. Artistic Environment: With a creative team pulled from various entertainment backgrounds (illustration, animation, film, etc.), the app’s 3D learning environment is designed with vivid colors, dreamlike landscapes and lively characters meant to capture any child’s imagination and encourage an enthusiasm for learning.
The supporting offline course provides additional teaching content and classroom management materials. Centered on the trend of incorporating A.I. technology, the courses scientifically and systematically integrate online and offline language learning.
Through combining music, stories and various activities, instructors can create a teaching environment that promotes a child's physical coordination, social interactions, and constant foreign language usage.
1.Added Ukrainian as native language.
2.Fixed the known bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Game loads Slow and and Speech Recognition Issues
My daughter has been playing the game for a while than it started loading slow, when she speaks to say the word the microphone does not pick up what she is saying even when she is sitting in a quiet room and saying each word clearly. Please fix this. I will change my review when the problem is fixed. My daughter really like this game and she is very upset the game is not working well.
Awesome way to learn languages
Or in my case RELEARN language cause of a horrible motorcycle accident I suffered that caused severe amnesia I had forgotten how to read walk talk and write when I had woken from my coma... 🤯 🥺 THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH! But most importantly THANK GOD! 🙏🏻🙏🏻😇
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AI Teach U LLc
- 983.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © @2017 AI Teach U LLC