Zap-Map helps EV drivers find available charge points, plan longer journeys with the route planner and share updates with other EV drivers.
With over 10000 locations, 15000 devices and 24,000 connectors mapped, Zap-Map shows charge points from both the major networks and smaller providers across the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
Displaying live status data from many networks, an active user base and many features including a route planner, Zap-Map is the go to app for EV drivers.
- Map showing 10000+ electric car charging locations, 15000+ devices and 24,000+ connectors across the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Updated regularly through dynamic network data feeds, Zap-Chat community layer and desk research.
- Dynamic network status is available for majority of UK charging networks. Status updates now show both network dynamic status (in blue) plus latest update on the charge point from Zap-Map users or network bots.
- Route planner allows you to locate suitable stops on your electric journey. Default to the standard settings for a 'quick plan' or adjust the driver and charger search options to create a customised plan.
- Community feature “Zap-Chat” allows you to add successful charge, update charge point status, report ICEd, add photos/comments and "last mile" info for the benefit of the EV community. Zap-Chat now also has a "cafe" area where you can ask questions or chat with other Zap-Map users.
- List view of the above, including the charge point's distance from your current or chosen location.
- Advanced filters enabling filtering by any combination of connectors, speed, network, location type and access.
- EV Model filters allowing users to filter by saved vehicle model, plus User filters where users can save any combination of above filters
- Charge point info on all points including status (network or Zap-Map user), network, location, charging power, connector type, pricing, access and contact details
- Favourites facility allowing you to view your favourites on the map or a list on any device.
- Account section allows you to edit avatar, display name, EV model and contact preferences
- Zap-Home / Zap-Work - add your Home or Work charger to Zap-Map to enable peer to peer sharing for free or a small charge. Ability to add photos and directly edit information held.
- Add a public point - add new points through the wizard, points will be reviewed by the Zap-Map data team and then added to Zap-Map.
- Map view and summary charge point info also available in offline mode
Zap-Map, providing charging point information in the UK since 2011, is focused on providing the best data, tools and community to help new and experienced EV drivers get the most out of their electric vehicle.
More information on charging point connectors, charge point networks, charging point statistics, electric cars and all the latest news can be found on the website at https://www.zap-map.com
Follow us on twitter - https://twitter.com/zap_map
Like us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zap-Map/
Contact us with issues or features suggestions on email@example.com
Terms and conditions: http://www.zap-map.com/terms-and-conditions/
Data licensing: http://www.zap-map.com/terms/data-licensing/
- Fixed search bar in iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.