Zarya - 1 is a survival text based quest with elements of science fiction, horror, and occasional humor. In this game you will be able to alter the story by making choices, creating your very own adventure.
If you liked Alien, Dead Space and Lifeline - you'll love this.
THE STORY. In 2021 humankind received a distress signal from the far side of the Moon, and immediately sent four brave people to investigate its source. You will be monitoring the astronauts and make decisions that will directly impact the story and the characters. Each choice may lead you closer to - or farther from - the truth.
- Mind-shattering atmosphere, a mix of sci-fi and horror in the veins of Alien and Prometheus, spiced up with the occasional joke
- Communicate with the astronauts in real time
- Influence the story by making your own decisions
- There are multiple endings, including happy ones :)
- You can rewind the story and make another choice if the mission ends in a disaster
- What separates this game from other text quests like Lifeline, are the awesome photos that the team sends your way while exploring the source of the signal
• Changed Mac App Store descriptions, screenshots, and icon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very frustrating, which makes it very satisfying when you hit the right scenario. Too short for the price though.
it gave me night mares,!!!!!!
good game but it has a few problems ,itgave me nightmares and all you do is text with cuss words
- MP Digital, LLC
- 171 MB
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Your Story Interactive. Published on the Mac App Store by MacPlay.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.