Manufacturing quality often takes you out of the measurement lab and into production or to suppliers - so why shouldn't your data come with you too? With the ZEISS PiWeb App you can. Save time by accessing live data when you are on the go and ensure quick and effective identification and communication of quality issues with powerful visualization tools.
A carbody has about 6000 measuring points. Analyzing trends and measurements of these items is currently very time consuming. The PiWeb App allows us to intuitively find the right measuring point by making 3D navigation considerably easier. (Linder, AUDI AG)
Overview of parts
- The structure of your PiWeb database is replicated in the mobile application for familiar navigation of your parts.
- Mark parts as favorites to quickly access the parts that are relevant to you.
- Quickly search or filter parts
- Status overview and time of last measurement
- CAD Visualization of part with characteristic status overlay
- Count of measurement characteristics and points
- Number and timespan of measurements
- Status of latest, last day and last week of measurements.
- Status and timestamp of individual measurements
- Configurable display of measurement attributes
- Filter measurement history by desired attributes
- Overview of released and locked measurements
Measurement detailed view
- View measurement attributes associated with measurement
- List and status of characteristic measurement values
- Filter and sort measurement values list
- Status and tolerance of characteristics on the selected part
- Hierarchical view of group characteristics
Characteristic detailed view
- Trend analysis visualization of measurement values with tolerances
- Pre-defined measurement selection for measurement values, time and quantity
- General statistical values for selected measurement range
- Interactive 3D model
- Gestures for rotation, zooming and repositioning 3D model
- Realistic CAD Visualization of part with characteristic status overlay
- Quick navigation to characteristic detailed view from measurement point
- Display of assemblies or multiple parts
- Connect to multiple databases
- Pull to refresh data
- Global filter for measurement attributes
- Configurable display of characteristic attributes
- Search functionality in each view
The payment will be processed through your iTunes account. The first payment will be due and collected upon confirmation of purchase and your subscription will automatically be extended until automatic renewal is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be charged for the next subscription within 24 hours before the end of the current billing cycle, and this amount will also be reflected in the account. You can manage your subscriptions on your own and switch off automatic renewal after purchase in your account settings.
PART FAVORITES IMPROVEMENTS
- You can now simply filter all favorites by tapping the filter button in the part view
- A new button exists in the dashboard view to define a part as a favorite
- You can delete all part favorites at once in the app settings
CAD VIEW IMPROVEMENTS
- When you tap in the CAD view to select a characteristic where other characteristics are located nearby a list with all selected characteristics is also displayed. Additionally, all selected characteristics are highlighted in the CAD view. To navigate to the details of a selected characteristic you can tap on this characteristic in the list view.
CHARACTERISTIC LIST IMPROVEMENTS
- You can now see all characteristics and the characteristic tree structure in one list
- The characteristics are grouped by the module attribute value and is also visualized by a color
- When you start the app you will now be automatically connected to the last used server connection
- You can define the number of decimal places for all decimal values displayed in the app
- A new color scheme for the measurement status is used to optimize readability of the measured values
- The lines in the chart view for measured values are colored correctly according to the tolerance limits in the characteristic detail view
- In the connection edit view, the server connection test no longer shows a red cross even if the connection is successful
- The white view at the bottom of the app has been removed
- The text in the dashboard is no longer overlapping if the font size is adjusted through the iOS settings
- In the selection view for CAD models the filename of a model is now correctly displayed for long names
- The selection view of CAD models is now correctly displayed in landscape mode
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.